Author: hongmadam

my bf said he doesn't love me [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-5 12:07:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lailai336 at 2009-6-4 10:52

I'm sorry to hear that, but he didn't love you, I suggest that you say goodbye to him, and living more better than the time with him.

Let the time become the nice memory.

My Enligh is poo ...

i can't agree with you any more, absolutely, he doesn't love u, don't cheat yourself again, leave him, erase the memory with him , focus your mind in your interest ed thing, such as study!!!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 12:08:56 |Display all floors

Give Up

leave  him!Actually  boys  are   good  at   doing  a  thief  to  steal   girls‘  fragile   heart   。Of  course  ,I   mean   some   parts  ,not  all ! Hope  you  can  walk  out  of  the   sadness   for   loseing   your   favourite 。Study   is   the  most  important   misson  at  the   moment 。Good  Luck!!1

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 12:40:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by viviwing at 2009-6-4 12:09
i want to ask you a private question: did you ml with that guy?
if not, leave him, go away to seek you happyness.
anyway, if yes, you also should leave him and learn a lesson from this. that's al ...

I  agree  with your  view

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 13:58:42 |Display all floors
say by by to him is the best choice.

there is no love between you ,the only one is sex .

as i know ,many girls was abandened by their bf after sex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 14:01:56 |Display all floors
if a man says breaking up, that is a real break up. and i don't think the relationship can be and need be recovered. he no longer loves you, so just let him go, and you should feel happy cuz a person who doesn't care about you leaves you away, he will never hurt you in the future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 14:47:50 |Display all floors
Say goodbye and say lucky to him,
That is all.
Do not enforce a person who might never love you.otherwise you booth would be hurt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 15:36:13 |Display all floors
i think i can understand your feeling ,but you should know that if he  doesn,t love you anymore  ,you can not force both of you and he to  stay  togerther ,that would be hard .Since you love him,let him go ,and free youself  too.Come on~~
happy with what you have

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.