Author: hongmadam

my bf said he doesn't love me [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-5 08:51:16 |Display all floors
Thank him for telling your  the truth. Thank him for giving your so many good memories.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 09:33:09 |Display all floors
I think it is very funny, he said he treat you as his sister, but what he did you in the past several years? NO sexthy? I think he won't make love with his little sister.
I am a boy ,I tell you the truth:it is only a excuse, maybe he tired of ML with you, meybe he find another girl.
and now, what you need do is to tell him, ok,  I AGREE  and the next , never communicate with him.
HE is a bad man, no responbility. you should take part with him early.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 10:02:33 |Display all floors

breaking up relationship

Everyone can give u advisable suggestion for this situation! But I think it's diffficult for the person who is suffering this to make a determination at that time because you love him. You two have your own experience and feeling.
      Talk to him, make a decision after distinguishing everything confusing u!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 10:24:52 |Display all floors
better to say goodbye

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 10:26:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hongmadam at 2009-6-3 10:56
my bf just told me one hr ago,he said we'd better not keeping the bf and gf relationship,he said his feelings to me is not love,he treats me as a little sister.
I have many questions for him ,but  ...

to be comfort from your best friend

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 11:18:44 |Display all floors

my view

if your boyfriend want to left you,i think that your boyfriend had detested you ,say bye!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 11:53:27 |Display all floors

Give Up

leave  him!Actually  boys  are   good  at   doing  a  thief  to  steal   girls‘  fragile   heart   。Of  course  ,I   mean   some   parts  ,not  all ! Hope  you  can  walk  out  of  the   sadness   for   loseing   your   favourite 。Study   is   the  most  important   misson  at  the   moment 。Good  Luck!!1

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.