Author: mechanic

Jealous Anglo occupiers of Australia attacking Indian scholars! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-4 02:24:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peterb at 2009-6-3 22:06
"Some never see you coming"?

That would be a repulsive, revolting sight.

Don't forget to pull the chain when you're done.

They are good at taking out babies and little children.

Blowing up a house is fun for these retarded baby killers!
the anglos are rsponsible for ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 12:36:58 |Display all floors

Reply #27 Eagleclaw1's post

Did the same thing in the Ghan. It wasn't pleasant but had to be done....semper fi!
Buddy, what do the taliban, hezbollah or hamas do that's different? We're forced to fight fire with fire, however wrong it is!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 13:01:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-10 10:10:30 |Display all floors

"Asian origin" a problem for WHITE ozzis

Asian origin is an issue in Australia, say Indian students
Chandigarh: Racist comments against Indian students in Australia are quite common and the recent spate of attacks on the community is not new, say Indians who have been to that country and come away with unhappy memories.

The attacks on Indians in Sydney and Melbourne has also dashed the dreams of many students here who were aspiring to go Down Under for higher studies.

Nishant Jain, who returned to India leaving his management course in between, told IANS: "I must admit that I left Sydney in just two months because I could not adjust there. Undoubtedly you have equal rights and all other privileges, but still at many instances white people made you aware of your Asian origin."

http://news.in.msn.com/internati ... -documentid=3036377

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-10 13:33:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peterb at 2009-6-10 10:10
"I must admit that I left Sydney in just two months because I could not adjust there. Undoubtedly you have equal rights and all other privileges, but still at many instances white people made you aware of your Asian origin."

The shallowness of with which you are basing your arguments are incredible beyond belief. I hope you haven't been through a Western style educational system, because if you have, it has obviously failed you as you are only proficient to making one dimensional arguments.

That quote states that "white people made you aware of your Asian origin" and I don't dispute its claim. It is quite possibly true. However what you leave unsaid leads to your implication that if a person of white origins were to study in India, they would not have reciprocal feelings. Are you saying that white people are totally welcomed into Indian society, without being discriminated upon, without being given the feeling of an outsider?

The difference in scenario is that there are not many white people who choose to study in India, unlike the current situation where Indian students are fluttering to Western countries en mass. Indians choose to go abroad to study, whatever their reason, if they feel they should not have to give up any sacrifices to integrate into a different society then their obvious option is to go home. No one is forcing you to stay.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-11 06:18:14 |Display all floors

This is a lamentable blight on the land of the Aborigines!

Convicts are most racist nation in the world and that is fact indeed.

Sol Trujillo, the former head of telecommunications giant Telstra. Born in Wyoming to Mexican parents, Trujillo, tired of cartoonists drawing him in a sombrero and furious at the one-word "Adios" farewell from Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, lambasted Australia on the BBC."I think by definition [Australia is racist]," he said.

Sadly, the attacks ARE racist, triggered by resentment from young dumb unemployed Anglo-Australian thugs of unknown parentage who target Indian students because they often travel alone on public transport, are not so aggressive and are likely to be carrying ipods, mobile phones and cash.
No Virgin Girl in America

American can not live without SEX.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-11 06:23:52 |Display all floors
Gandhi's nonviolent satyagraha, (truth's force) involved boycotting the invasive white powers' commercial interests.

The world should boycott Australian pig, cow, kangaroo and sheep flesh, Australian tourism etc.

Australia's mammal genocide has caused history making record drought and has damaged the world's weather.

It is not Mideast men but Australian whites who are attacking Indian students over and over.

Two of the world's most racist countries: UK, Australia. Australia's racist immigration policies have lasted far longer than those in the US.

Why are white Europeans there? The aboriginal people have been there since begining of the time.
No Virgin Girl in America

American can not live without SEX.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.