- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 78 Hour
- Reading permission
The AMATEUR assassin wrote: the key points to Hummer were:|
1. Very High Differential undercarriage, very high center point clearance
2. very high and very fluid 4-wheel independent suspension, something like RC Cars, it could ride smoothly over the roughest of terrain
3. very wide chassis, far wider than any other 4x4 on the market, the wide base meant it was stable making fully sharp turns at top speeds
4. low profile, making it aero dynamic and also, combined with the wide chassis, made it almost impossible to tip
5. vented hood which fed directly into the air intake meaning it ran cool and powerful in the hottest of conditions
6, rugged body made of quality metal that could take a beating
7. tire mount on th back that didnt reduce drag or get in the way of quick access to the back, even in tight quarters
All of these fine qualities in a work horse, would make for a really nice W AR WAGON ha bright one..........
Maybe, just maybe, this might be some of the thinking in your countries interest in the HUMMER!!
I mean over the long haul maybe.....
You really need to put that dangerous stick down amateur, before you hurt yourself with it anymore......