Views: 5264|Replies: 25

Hi! I`m new here! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-2 20:22:32 |Display all floors
Hi! Friends~I`m Chinese ,and study in  college.I`m going to have  COLLEGE ENGLISH TEXT.Now please,who can help me improve my English?
I hope  you can find my syntax errors ,and  chat with me.Thank you!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-6-2 20:33:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wimin zhang at 2009-6-2 20:22
Hi! Friends~I`m Chinese ,and study in  college.I`m going to have  COLLEGE ENGLISH TEXT.Now please,who can help me improve my English?
I hope  you can find my syntax errors ,and  chat with me.Than ...

you have to take part in conversations here and use your dictionary to enrich your vocabulary.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 20:42:09 |Display all floors

you're so dangerously funny...

i wouldnt dare to correct your typos, mispelled & grammar but anyway like Xilaren said check your sentences before you hit the "enter" button...and that might help you tremendously in the future  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 20:45:21 |Display all floors
Welcome friend..... Your English looks & sounds just fine to me....

But, what do I know, I am a American and my English is terrible....  I live in the south, "Texas" to be exact, I am also a Native American Indian, and in all of that, it doesn't help me much in being very proficient in my own language  .... lol

Always try to do your best, but, dont put alot of excessive pressure on your self... NO ONE, speaks perfect or even good english.... NO ONE!!

Good luck on your journey my friend............:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 20:53:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-6-2 20:33

you have to take part in conversations here and use your dictionary to enrich your vocabulary.

When I see such long sentence,I feel bored.Mybe I `m tired of  Reading Comprehension in my English text paper.Well,I can`t explain myself,just have an attitude of exclusion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 20:55:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Eagleclaw1 at 2009-6-2 20:45
Welcome friend..... Your English looks & sounds just fine to me....

But, what do I know, I am a American and my English is terrible....  I live in the south, "Texas" to  ...

Thank you ,you`re so nice.Are you in China now?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 21:01:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wimin zhang at 2009-6-2 20:22
I hope  you can find my syntax errors ,and  chat with me.Than ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.