Views: 2159|Replies: 4

Family Axes Wedding Plans, Egyptian Cuts Off Penis [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-2 05:22:41 |Display all floors
Family Axes Wedding Plans, Egyptian Cuts Off Penis

A 25-year-old Egyptian man cut off his own penis to spite his family after he was refused

permission to marry a girl from a lower class family, police reported Sunday.

After unsuccessfully petitioning his father for two years to marry the girl, the man heated up

a knife and sliced off his reproductive organ, said a police official.

The young man came from a prominent family in the southern Egyptian province of Qena,

one of Egypt's poorest and most conservative areas that is also home to the famed ancient

Egyptian ruins of Luxor. The man was rushed to the hospital but doctors were unable to reattach

the severed member, the official added citing the police report filed after the incident.

Traditionally, marriages in these conservative part of southern Egypt are between similar

social classes and often within the same extended families -- and are rarely for love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 05:43:44 |Display all floors
All for the love of a woman.... How many times over history has the love for a man or woman, made someone do something really stupid......

Lets see....

Adam & Eve
Samson & Delila
Anthony & Cleopatra
King Headless & Marie Antoinette
Berslusconi & the baby
Bill Clinton & Monica Lewinski
John & Lorena Bobbit
Running Bear & White Dove

More than I can really list.......

And my personal favorites....... Drum roll pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Bonnie & Clyde.....

[ Last edited by Eagleclaw1 at 2009-6-1 03:45 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 11:59:40 |Display all floors

Reply #2 Eagleclaw1's post

Good try on the list. I believe this is also one of the greatest love story in modern time. Remember this story of a small Texan city mayor.........?

Falling madly in love with an illegal immigrant.

www.guardian.co.uk

The small Texan city of San Angelo has been turned upside down by one of the most unusual sex scandals ever to make an impact on American political life.

Joseph Lown, the popular mayor, suddenly resigned last week after revealing he had fallen madly in love with an illegal immigrant. That was the first revelation; the second was that his new partner was another man.

Not surprisingly the news has become the talk of Texas. In the socially conservative and solidly Republican state, gay marriage and illegal immigration are probably the two hottest potatoes in town. Perhaps, then, it was no wonder that Lown announced the end of his career from Mexico, where he had fled to be with his new boyfriend and from where he could mourn the end of an otherwise successful political career.

"I had to give this situation the opportunity or I would regret it the rest of my life,"  he said.
Despite the image of Texas as firmly in the anti-gay bible belt, there is a strong chance of that happening.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-14 00:44:53 |Display all floors
{:soso_e164:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-14 01:43:34 |Display all floors
Do not trust girls

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.