Views: 23241|Replies: 13

Privatization of China's tap water by French company Veolia [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-2 04:25:51 |Display all floors
How is this possible?

For more info Baidu, Tom, Sina or Google these keywords: Veolia china water privatization

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 04:35:32 |Display all floors

dont like people put me to work...

just tell us what it is & what's in your mind...and i thankew  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 04:45:20 |Display all floors

What's on my mind is...

that a French company has privatized tap water in China and I was wondering how that is possible. (Just like the original post says.)

So, go back and relax. I wouldn't want you to spend any energy on this. Just let it floooowwwww.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 04:53:40 |Display all floors

just tell me where have you been, gurl...

can see you're no newbie and actually you're one of the dinsaurs still exist way back in 2005  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 05:08:15 |Display all floors

I've emerged from the primordial soup

I remember when we were fighting that T Rex. We've evolved a bit since then. :-)
T Rex.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 06:50:41 |Display all floors
The world is fighting over water and water rights.... America is in a battle over water now in some states....

The droughts on certain parts of our country, and lack of snow fall and glacier melt, has many in a bind..

The liberals in our country have cut the water supply off to farmers and ranchers in the west because of a endangered minnow... There has even been discussions in the past about charging citizens living in the country sides on individual water wells.. They put a meter in the line and charge you for your own water... It is always silenced, but, it is just a matter of time... it is all about $$$$$$$$$$$$ and TAX$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$......

The liberals and their environmentalists are our worse homegrown enemy from within...  

The global problems regarding water and food will grow....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 10:40:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pullmyfinger at 2009-6-2 04:25
How is this possible?

For more info Baidu, Tom, Sina or Google these keywords: Veolia china water privatization

Veolia Water is the number one company in the world in water services for local authorities and industries.
Why are you surprised If it leads to Chinese found savings and better access to water?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.