Views: 21979|Replies: 91

Will you buy GM vehicles? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-1 10:22:55 |Display all floors
The General Motors is expected to file for bankruptcy protection filing on Monday. Will you continue buying GM vehicles? Many customers are worried about the service warranties, resale values, and even whether GM dealerships will still be around in another year.
Single choice vote, There are a total of 0 people participating in the poll
34.88% (15)
55.81% (24)
9.30% (4)
Your current user group has no poll permission

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 10:37:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 10:37:21 |Display all floors
nothing about the finance... just i really not into big cars... i love cute small cars....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 10:46:31 |Display all floors
Yes!!!!

I am a avid old car collector, and GM 揅hevrolet?has always been my favorite car design...

I have several old and reliable cars and trucks... My favorite is a 1957 2 door Chevy, another is the 1969 Camaro and a 1970 Chevelle...

I now own a new 09 red Camaro and it runs like a bat out of hell........

A picture of my new car, if they let me post it..........:)
my chevy camaro burnout.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 10:48:07 |Display all floors
Thank you CD..................:)

[ Last edited by Eagleclaw1 at 2009-5-31 08:57 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 11:20:23 |Display all floors

Will I buy a GM vehicle? No.

GM is going bankrupt this coming week.  It is risky and troublesome to buy a GM vehicle.
And, GM cars are not as reliable as other makes of cars. Why buy GM?

I'm surprised that China buys many GM vehicles.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 11:33:51 |Display all floors
Options and choices is why....... Dont be baised, until you have owned and driven one or two or three...... And there are no better light, medium or heavy duty pick up trucks on the marble than a GMC or Ford.....

Yea, there might be better cars, depending on cars, but all have there problems and are all expensive to operate and maintain especially BMWs, Mercedes and such other expensive high end cars.....  Cadillac is still a fine and high end automobile....

Regarding GM, they will restructure survive, and will be back bigger than ever, and will meet any new global demand like always...

American cars & trucks are still a good investment in Europe, Asia and the Middle east, and will be in America again........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.