Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 13:57:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 18:48:23 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 19:22:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-6-3 19:10
48: Thank you for posting that. I had wisely abstained from commenting because I did believe the claims made in the heat of the first moments. But starting today, many media around the world have s ...

Well, Seneca does verbal abuses(?)  from media equals to throwing petrol bombs and drilling screw drivers right in to the skull ?....right ?.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 20:02:24 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 20:03:31 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 20:21:40 |Display all floors

love me do...

Originally posted by seneca at 2009-6-3 06:10
48: Thank you for posting that. I had wisely abstained from commenting because I did believe the claims made in the heat of the first moments. But starting today, many media around the world have s ...

"We are witnessing this in the CD almost every day, aren't we? "and i still love you like a distance cousin, and i really do; eventhough some says dont trust the asians  

*here's the real deal from me...i'm a man and i just cant allow some nonsense like that happenin to (pride & dignity my friend if you kno what i mean) if i were in aussie or any part of the world...i will tear & rip you apart if i can (the minority groups should learn & have the mentality like i do in order serve & to protect)  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.