Author: xuwupen

do you think america will hit north korea? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-2 10:19:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magicrus at 2009-6-1 19:44

won't it be better to sell those killing machines to other countries? so US got cash and getting bigger... i believe that's how it worked on WWII...

We have been made the pol ice of the world, and most times by no choice of ours, really... It has been left to US to protect the many vital foreign interests and innocent people of the world, and sometimes, it wasn抰 and hasn抰 always been in our best interest to do so.. And our people have never really complained, when it was honestly needed help...

We depend on foreign oil, our problem, and so does many other countries in the world.. We are charged with the biggest share of keeping oil fields, pip lines, sea ports and sea ways, up, open, following and moving... We feed many many globally everyday, and have rescued many many as well, and for many reasons, more than many knows, and everyone expects it, and as they should...

But, no one also understands, it is our own blod & treasur we are spending...... What we spend for our own needs, or wants, or waste, is ours and our business, but what about so many others, that don't pay, or contribute nothing, ever, and they are sometimes the most loud, reckless & demanding..

The world stumbles when any are interrupted, and it is a daily mission to keep it all moving.... We do our part!!

Who else will, does or wants to, other than for sending a small contingent of representatives for Public relations purposes!!

Who else has stood up and shared and give voluntarily to so many, or because they should... NO ONE!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 10:42:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Eagleclaw1 at 2009-6-2 10:19

We have been made the pol ice of the world, and most times by no choice of ours, really... It has been left to US to protect the many vital foreign interests and innocent people of the world, a ...

right... US don't have the choice now... Being the biggest country on earth isn't that easy....
To be honest... I do believe without the sheld of US, to be the NO. 1 target of the terrorists world-wide, China won't have such long peaceful economy developing time....
It could say US is warmhearted to 'help' other countries..... but ppl won't appreciate too much helping... especially, by starting the war...

BTW, i don't really like Obama... i mean... if a person changed his mind all the time, how could him be reliable? as a person, he's charming... but president, don't think so...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 11:07:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magicrus at 2009-6-1 20:42

right... US don't have the choice now... Being the biggest country on earth isn't that easy....
To be honest... I do believe without the sheld of US, to be the NO. 1 target of the terrorists wo ...

Honesty is worth alot my friend......

I do agree with SOME of what you are saying.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 11:23:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Eagleclaw1 at 2009-6-2 11:07

Honesty is worth alot my friend......

I do agree with SOME of what you are saying.....

:handshake
it's nice to share pcs of thoughts with someone in kinda sensitive topic in peace...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 13:05:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 13:13:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 13:13:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magicrus at 2009-6-2 09:09
no... it's possible in the past or future... but not now...

completely agree

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.