Author: timbatu

Escargot, do you like it? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-1 07:05:51 |Display all floors
SS lived in France for 10 years; but he never tried escargot.
This is the book definition of close-mindedness.  Is it forbidden by your religion (namely Ghod)?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 08:20:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by totothedog at 2009-5-31 17:10

Strange? There are no depths the slug-brained Anglos won't go to (and haven't already been to). Perhaps senile can't afford slug anglo brains.

And the terrorist arabs will be shocked to find out they are actually related to hogs, pigs and are swine.... oink oinkoink...... And you will all cook in Hell, that is where mangy arab terrorists dogs go........ Slow roasted and there will be no virgins and no end to the fire as they grind their teeth and beg for relief......

Burn you mangy arab dogs forever in eternity.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 08:27:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Eagleclaw1 at 2009-6-1 08:20
And the terrorist arabs will be shocked to find out they are actually related to hogs, pigs and are swine.... oink oinkoink...... And you will all cook in Hell, that is where mangy arab terrori ...

This is what I call the Christian religious hatred. This intolerance is part of their faith.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 08:55:14 |Display all floors
i love it!
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 09:15:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2009-5-31 18:27

This is what I call the Christian religious hatred. This intolerance is part of their faith.

I tolerate no evil and have no patients for anyone that does.... It is all about interpretation, and I have figured you out.......

I can be a ghodly man and a christian and be violent, and I can justify it as well......

That is radical, and the Islam way is radical for the most part.....

A eye for an eye, and I turn no cheek, and I shed no tears, and I will not repent.............

Until I bow at the throne of my Ghod on judgement day, like you to shall bow and you will confess..... I will except the full measure of my burden, and may I please find mercy and grace, please my L@rd..............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 12:23:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Eagleclaw1 at 2009-6-1 09:15
I tolerate no evil and have no patients for anyone that does.... It is all about interpretation, and I have figured you out....... I can be a ghodly man and a christian and be violent, and I ...

However, on the other hand, you stunchly defend a Christian white who r ped and murdered a 14-year-old girl and her families.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2009-6-1 13:31:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-5-31 22:24

One of France's best delicacies is asparagus.That's one ofthe food items Iammissing the most in China (and boy, do French supermarkets source asparagus from CHINESE suppliers!).

Not sure where you’re living, but there is WHITE asparagus available in supermarkets. One more remark: it goes without saying that the best white asparagus comes from the lower Rhine valley (North-Rhine-Westphalia). The taste is unbeatable.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.