Views: 2013|Replies: 8

tragedy, isn't it? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-26 14:54:37 |Display all floors
in stuttgart, germany, one law-officer has to judge one law case, which is one guy do spend moeny to hire another guy to help make own wife to be pregent. it's really one "glory" intention, isn't it?
the whole process of this case is following: Mr. Demetrius Soupolos, 29 years old, always want to have own baby with his beautiful ex-wife Miss.Traute. but unfortunately his doctor told that Miss.Traute has the disease of sterility naturally and can't be pregent ......so, after trying to persuade his wife, Mr. Sou made a crazy decision. that's he did hire his neibour, Mr.Frank Maus, 34 years old, to help make his wife to be pregent. Mr. Maus has been married and has two cute babies what's more, his two babies is alike as Mr. Soupolos' appearance. so Mr. Sou thought his plan is not so bad. also Mr. Sou need pay Mr. Maus $2500 as reward. so, in the following six months, three times one week, Mr. Maus tried his best to do insemination job for Miss Sou. 72 times totally.
at that beginning of launching that plan, Miss. Maus absolutely did oppose her husband to do that. but Mr. Maus tried to explain he also would like to do that, he just was for money. so, he persuaded his wife to understand this.
six months later, Miss.Traute still couldn't be pregent. this made Mr. Sou felt very unintelligible. so he did insist to request Mr.Maus to ask doctor to check his body...
so, can you guess the result? while doctor declared Mr.Maus also has the disease of sterility, this news shocked all peoples, except for Miss Maus. she confessed Mr. Maus isn't the real father of their tow babies......
now, Mr. Sou is indicting Mr. Maus broken of faith. so he should get his money back. but Mr. Maus refued to return the money. he said he just had said he would try his best to do that but hadn't promised to be successful definitely......

how do you think this news? isn't it one tragedy?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-26 15:01:55 |Display all floors
Allenmio

why u took another member's avatar????

you skpit my question and my thread before

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-26 15:02:35 |Display all floors
later i will be back to reply your thread

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-26 15:06:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by twotobe at 2009-5-26 15:01
Allenmio

why u took another member's avatar????

you skpit my question and my thread before

copyright = copy is right...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-26 20:42:35 |Display all floors

Reply #1 allenmiao's post

The guy is ill-minded...
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-26 20:44:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Mrdevil at 2009-5-26 15:06

copyright = copy is right...

Creative....

And obviously, Mrdevil=Mr. Devil....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-27 06:12:23 |Display all floors
that  man  is  very sly,he  knew he  had not  that  ability  to  make woman  pregnant,but  the  sexual desire  made  him lust!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.