Views: 5874|Replies: 12

[Diary] On love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-25 16:13:30 |Display all floors
Love, this somewhat tricky word troubles all the beings on this planet. It is still a question that whether the guy who invented this word really understands what the hell it means. So it goes through centuries, leaving a mystery that makes us happy, makes us grateful, and deeply stuck or maybe broken hearted. Thank god we are endowed affections, especially love. But where to find the love that belongs to us each, that’s upon our choices. We all know Romeo and Juliet in Greek fable. Most of us tend to imagine, dream of one day that the very story comes to our real life. We get up and determined to start the journey, though the process is painful, though we can be in the end exhausted and the result may turn out to be a zero, we can then at least say: we don’t regret for it, because we tried. Yes, nothing can be made out of nothing. Go ahead, strive for your love, and don’t look back. And if you are reading this and essentially agree with my point, please keep my quote in mind: No matter whether he/she is your first love or second, please DO cherish that all you have, and don’t let all this pass you by, because he/she is your forever treasure, otherwise I am for sure to tell you there is no cure for your disobedience. Have faith!

[ Last edited by yuwangwuzui at 2009-5-25 04:30 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-26 17:44:54 |Display all floors
"No matter whether he/she is your first love or second, please DO cherish that all you have, and don’t let all this pass you by, because he/she is your forever treasure, otherwise I am for sure to tell you there is no cure for your disobedience"
I agree with you! few people loved only one in his life, not only remember the past, cherish now is important.
The fate let us met each others,know each others,love each others...
wish all lovers married in the end.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-26 19:48:57 |Display all floors
Yeah, sometimes we get confused at this stuff. Because maybe we got hurt,and then disbelieve that this world
and think it is full of lies and fake. I am here just to remind all of you and to give u some advices that cherish ur
lives, make something happen and cherish what happened for being.
I think this would be a better world if we all think it this way!

Wish all of us a fabulous life!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-26 21:04:43 |Display all floors
the one who truly love you will never make you cry.
Everyone has his own point of love, need the time firm it is right or wrong.
Anyway, you enjoy your backwash~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-30 13:53:08 |Display all floors
I would like to hear about all of you, and get more common understandings of love.
And there may be some different and original views,  anyways, I hope this post can be much hotter~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-30 14:05:20 |Display all floors
come on guys!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 18:39:40 |Display all floors
love always means a great deal in my life,but i haven't found the right girl yet.
i hope my goddess will apear soon.
just because i'm sure love should be essential in my college life.
D:\我的文档\My Pictures

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.