Views: 4405|Replies: 6

Is the dog washing machine an owner's best friend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-19 15:29:35 |Display all floors
When a dog comes home from a walk filthy and smelling of something unmentionable, the temptation sometimes is to throw the darn thing in the washing machine.

Well, now you can. An entrepreneur has come up with the Dog-O-Matic, a mini car-wash that transforms pets from filthy to fluffy in half an hour.

Frenchman Romain Jarry, 31, who insists the device is not cruel, hopes to introduce it to Britain next year after it proved a huge success in his home town of St Max, near Nancy.

It costs the equivalent of £13(US$19.7) to wash a small dog, £22(US$33.3) for medium size, rising to £31(US$47) for the largest customers.

Cats can also be catered for - at the small-dog price.

Mr Jarry said: 'It doesn't take long to wash the dog - usually a few minutes. The longest part is the drying. The dogs don't seem to get bored. They just sit there and they come out clean.

'We are really hoping it will take off and that other places will start buying in the machines.

'I would love them to be available in England within the next year or so but at the moment people are still getting used to the idea.'
0013729e4abe0b7b151f11.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-19 16:13:54 |Display all floors
my god, it's that like a  common washing machine?? to kill puppies? definitely, a stupid idea!!!

but i need a machine  to wash myself, i m a good swimmer an diver!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-19 22:28:08 |Display all floors
dog wash machine??How can it do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 10:20:23 |Display all floors
then where is the fun to wash your dog?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 18:50:21 |Display all floors
it must be kidding. maybe the dog comes from outer space.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 22:24:30 |Display all floors
a briliant brain and an innovative idea.
but the price is nuch too high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-21 21:47:24 |Display all floors
i like dog

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.