Views: 12276|Replies: 24

Money Save Equal to an Half Job [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-19 09:58:21 |Display all floors
l believe money saving is equal to an half job, the opinion is not arised by me, but an economist had present one's sight.What l support the view comes from my experiencess l felt in recent days.
After my job quited,two implements were carried out that clothes deposit of my gymnasium being cancelled and my cell fees package monthly being rearranged to reduce as the smallest sum degree as possible, all those save me in nearly one hundred yuan each month.Because of l could bring all sport suite including sport shoes with me when l need go there for exercising since l come from my home where l am bored ,
not like as previous days l may be from my office when time off,because of needless much cell fees to afford my job's communication between hearing and calling (in additional explain: all fees was born by personal, not by boss or company).Even further measure will be considered not to go to gymnasium again when my membership card is at its term.
At evening eve,l went out find a place for my after supper's walk, it was completely random chance for me with association idea when l passed through a vegetables market by finding all prices of assorted vegetables and meats at the eve are much cheap, which are rather expensive in twice or even thrice in day market.cucumbers is on sale for one yuan,its normal price at day market should be at least 2.5 yuan per 500kg,egg-plant is one yuan too,original price miaght be 3 yuan,speak to pork meat, you may buy them in lowest cost with half price comparing to rush hours because of hot wheather may cost butcher's more money if they throw rest of meats into refrigeratory,more power may charge them for meats freezing.
Oh, these are only small cases l collect and take examples, more cheap life way l am thinking if to issue or not.
May 19 2009

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-19 10:08:18 |Display all floors
agree.... but it's not that easy to safe money....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-23 10:09:06 |Display all floors

agree with you

Originally posted by d1a9v9i1d95 at 2009-5-19 09:58
l believe money saving is equal to an half job, the opinion is not arised by me, but an economist had present one's sight.What l support the view comes from my experiencess l felt in recent days.

but that is difficult for me to save money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-23 10:59:42 |Display all floors
No money to save.
For the rich,they have no need to save money,while for the poor,they have no money  to save .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-23 11:48:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Hideandseek at 2009-5-23 10:59
No money to save.
For the rich,they have no need to save money,while for the poor,they have no money  to save .

interesting!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-23 12:21:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by d1a9v9i1d95 at 2009-5-19 09:58

Yep..agree with you...

but the next thing you should do is to make money you save to "born" more...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-23 13:19:34 |Display all floors
if i have enough money, i will save and work harder than before, then i can save more.  just like chicken produces the egg,hoo~~~i think it equals many jobs。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.