Author: polaris1120

Are you interested in your job? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-20 22:21:43 |Display all floors
sometimes it's not what we want, but what we should. we have to get a job to earn a living, to support a family and to prepare for a house.

we do need a job most of the time, even if we are not intrested in. if we change the current for another which we interested in, we may cannot earn enough to earn a living

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 22:21:59 |Display all floors
I am not interested in my job. But I will make some targets and try my best to get it. I enjoy the process.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 22:36:15 |Display all floors

It's easy if you are young, but harder when your age is added

Yes. I have changed my job more than five times in more than twenty years. When I was young, I thought that nothing in the world could stop me from pursuing my dream. As I am growing older and older, however, it's turning harder and harder for me to make a quick decision for the job change. The combination of success and frustration will use up the courage prompting us for a change.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 23:05:11 |Display all floors
I like my job just because of money.
I have not passion on my job, also could not be  involved in my job, but there is no  dislike from my job.
I work day by day without mark.
I could not think of my future, maybe no future.
I could not beliveve that I could make some achivement in my field.
There is no passion, what I only own is complainment.
So many works that I could not finish in my worktime, I must work in my time-out, but there is no more money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 23:18:10 |Display all floors
i   don't   like   the  current    job ,but  have  to  continue  it  for  live .i  am  so   fidgety  !to   do    foreign    trade  is    my    dream,wish   me     to    success

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-21 08:44:17 |Display all floors
only on the attribute of the job,I think many people will be satisfied with it.And acturlly,accordiing to the position ,leader,firm rules adn salary,most of us feel uncomfortable about the job.
So when you are tired about your present status,comfirm your amassment is enough ,then take a break or search for another opportunity which can impassion your enthusiasm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-21 09:00:08 |Display all floors
I like the fulfilling sense I get from work, and it has nothing to do with interest most of the time

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.