Author: polaris1120

Are you interested in your job? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-20 21:10:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by god3891 at 2009-5-20 18:29
i am a student now. i graduated from college in 2005 and got a decent job in shanghai. but i felt it too boring, so i tried to change my job  even the industry. after trying in so much ways, there  ...

Come on!
Hope your dream is not so far ahead!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 21:14:09 |Display all floors
I don't like my current job, it doesn't meet my interest. However, I have to insist on it for my living. Be honest, I don't know what I really like most, maybe I should do well what I have to do, then do what I like to do. It's just life, real life...

[ Last edited by Vincent_1984 at 2009-5-20 09:16 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 21:38:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by god3891 at 2009-5-20 18:29
i am a student now. i graduated from college in 2005 and got a decent job in shanghai. but i felt it too boring, so i tried to change my job  even the industry. after trying in so much ways, there  ...

ur worry is very correct and necessary. as we all know, these days it has been very difficult for most of postgraduates to find a satisfied job easily. the key reason is the quantities of postgraduates have been becoming more and more year by year. considering the financial crisis we are sufferring now, the situation of obtain employment for graduates is very bad. so, as student in college, u must enhance your competence, and do your best to practise other skills, such as communication skill, knowledge of international enterprise etc. if possible, u could try to get the offer for practice in company before graduation. also, u need often attend the interview, this is the best way to know of what ability company want to emphasize, and own weekenss, also can realize how to strengthen own power...

just for your reference. hope can work for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 21:40:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by uokiokok2 at 2009-5-20 16:51

as i am retiring..................(emails to some friends here),

i am not too bothered now

are u retiring now?

how old are u?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 21:41:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kristopher at 2009-5-20 16:30

as to me, a high salary job is a good job, even though the job is not what i wanted

u said what i want to say out here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 21:47:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by persianC at 2009-5-20 19:29
i have a dream. and i believe in myself having the ability to make it come true. but the fact is that i have a family to support althought i am young. so i can'n insist on a job which i can learn a ...

how to balance the thing you like to do and u must to do is always very difficult.especially when we are young, it's more harder... maybe when we are at the middle age, it will be easier to balance this. by then we perhaps would have the foundation of carrer and family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 22:14:14 |Display all floors
overall, i like the current job, and i cast most of enerny into the job.
i am still fresh in the new apartment, so i wanna learn more and prepare more and to think more. i hope there will be a bright future.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.