Author: polaris1120

Are you interested in your job? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-20 17:24:39 |Display all floors
not interesting at all, but i like it anyway, because i can have a lot of spare time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 18:07:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by polaris1120 at 2009-5-18 09:22
Most people aren't doing jobs that they're interested in. They're just working for a living. Few people would rather do what they like even if they quit their original daily jobs to pursue their dr ...

i like also my current job although sometimes a little anonnyed but which job no annoyed problems?if have me a lot of money no need to work,frankly,maybe at the beginning feel nice,but following flies,wl feel boring,and easy to lose self,therefour,really need to know what you'd like to get from your bottom heart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 18:25:39 |Display all floors
i don't know ,what i know is i have to do this job ,i need this job,but it's just a job ,no one likes working for others ,SO the answer is NO!
i am always the best one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 18:29:40 |Display all floors

search for a new job if want to take a chance

i am a student now. i graduated from college in 2005 and got a decent job in shanghai. but i felt it too boring, so i tried to change my job  even the industry. after trying in so much ways, there was no useful way except going on studying. so i began to prepared for the postgraduate admission. as a result, i continue to my study life and major in a new industry which is different from my college major. now i'm happy but facing the financial crisis, i also worry about the job. maybe i make a terrible mistake, maybe i can change my life and get a interesting job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 19:29:27 |Display all floors
i have a dream. and i believe in myself having the ability to make it come true. but the fact is that i have a family to support althought i am young. so i can'n insist on a job which i can learn a lot but can't offer my family a better life. so now i have to quit for a better salary. hoping can find the balance between pursuing what i love and giving my family a better life. wish~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 20:56:33 |Display all floors
I think it depend on your true feeling while we choose a job for our carrer. Once you choose the job ,you should try your best to do it , you shloud devote all your time on your present work. I also keep the motto" insist on your target,you will sucess at last.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 21:08:22 |Display all floors
I think you got to have the courage to win a ticket for yourself!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.