Author: polaris1120

Are you interested in your job? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-20 10:05:55 |Display all floors
i hate my job... but i love my colleagues...
i hate my boss... but i love my clients.... >_<

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 10:19:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by polaris1120 at 2009-5-18 09:22
Most people aren't doing jobs that they're interested in. They're just working for a living. Few people would rather do what they like even if they quit their original daily jobs to pursue their dr ...

in my opinion, working for others isn't a better choice for me, my dream is to conduct own biz, even it's very small...
i am not interested in my current job but i hv to remain it for living. what's more, considering the financial crisis, it's not so easy to find a better job these days...
but i know what's my target, i am keeping struugling for it even though it's very hard to walk the first step forwardly...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 10:21:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magicrus at 2009-5-20 10:05
i hate my job... but i love my colleagues...
i hate my boss... but i love my clients.... >_<

why not try to join in ur client? if so, u can work with ur client and also can hv biz relation with ur previous colleagues...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 10:23:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vivian625 at 2009-5-20 09:45

i am not interested in my current job and what's my dream, presently, i don't know, so pity i am

do u know who are u?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 10:28:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dughai at 2009-5-18 16:35
ye, i have just work for nearly one year in LG Electronic in Huizhou, i feel there has many things to be learned......fighting .....
   maybe in someday, i would be leave here,but i know i must en ...

LG electronic? make cell phone? it should be a good company, right? not sure...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 10:32:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-5-20 10:21

why not try to join in ur client? if so, u can work with ur client and also can hv biz relation with ur previous colleagues...

none of my clients in China... sadly....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 10:55:29 |Display all floors

I am interested in my job.

I am interested in my  job to be a teacher, beause I love stay with those lovely boys and girls ! I love to play games with them after class or after school! when I feel so bad I will get rid of any these or those things by plying with. secondly, they are so young! they can make me very happy everyday! that`s the main the reasons  why I like my job! what about you? maybe you will have the different ideas.:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.