Views: 21082|Replies: 60

Are you interested in your job? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-18 09:22:36 |Display all floors
Most people aren't doing jobs that they're interested in. They're just working for a living. Few people would rather do what they like even if they quit their original daily jobs to pursue their dreams. Do you have the courage to do so?
001921338e860ac5533a5b.gif
I am a Beijing girl.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-5-18 12:39:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by polaris1120 at 2009-5-18 09:22
Most people aren't doing jobs that they're interested in. They're just working for a living. Few people would rather do what they like even if they quit their original daily jobs to pursue their dr ...

I have been doing for years the job that expresses me .Speaking of myself I would never be successful doing a job which does not express me.
Sometimes however we have to readjust our plans since new dreams may come up.
Of course I have the courage to follow my dreams.I am really insistent on what I am doing.For me abandong a dream is like betraying myself.
I always do my jobs with consistency and give all my energy to what I am doing.
Usually all my dreams have been constructive ,they push me many steps forward.
:victory::victory:
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-18 14:26:14 |Display all floors
I am satisfied with my current job so much, you can say this is my dream. But you need to know well what your dreams are ,what you want to do indeed,otherwise, you will discard your so-called "dreams" frequently .
For me , I know what i want, so I will follow through my dreams, and never give it up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-18 16:35:26 |Display all floors
ye, i have just work for nearly one year in LG Electronic in Huizhou, i feel there has many things to be learned......fighting .....
   maybe in someday, i would be leave here,but i know i must enrich myself .....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-19 09:46:39 |Display all floors
I don't know what my dream is but only know what I don't want to do...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 09:20:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by polaris1120 at 2009-5-18 10:22
Most people aren't doing jobs that they're interested in. They're just working for a living. Few people would rather do what they like even if they quit their original daily jobs to pursue their dr ...

we can not always happy in our life...
so we may qurral with boss caz of business
행복한 삶 : )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 09:45:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by polaris1120 at 2009-5-18 09:22

i am not interested in my current job and what's my dream, presently, i don't know, so pity i am

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.