Author: 654421079

hatred [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-11 17:29:17 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-5-11 17:12

I have forgotten how peole laugh.I know only how to cry.So I can not think reasonable.When your heart is bleeding you can not see anything. [/quot

when heart is bleeding I can't see anything either,like the world full of ice,so cold ,so lonliness,
meanwhile heart betrays you,it falls in to pieces.pains everywhere.no difference between live or death.
life can't go on like this.God gives the right to live,it is precious for any other who values life,so I must find a way out ,stop
wasting life and treat me well and be equal to  others who value life but have no opportunity

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-5-11 17:40:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 654421079 at 2009-5-11 17:29
[quote]Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-5-11 17:12

I have forgotten how peole laugh.I know only how to cry.So I can not think reasonable.When your heart is bleeding you can not see  ...

I agree with you.But love seems to be no fair.
It is rare to find two people to feel and treat each othe equally.The one I love does not have the feelings that you have.He just left me breathless as the songs says.
I have no strenght to stand up.I am still lying half dead.
Only him can give me life ,but he does not have such a desire.He simply does not care.
He has told me that clearly.:'(
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-11 21:42:04 |Display all floors
i think you shoud change with the brain, the heart does have mind, while the brain does

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-12 09:52:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-5-11 17:40

I agree with you.But love seems to be no fair.
It is rare to find two people to feel and treat each othe equally.The one I love does not have the feelings that you have.He just left me breathl ...

I think you seems weaker than me.

I won't be drugged by love any more

I will be myself

not for others....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-12 11:01:25 |Display all floors

Reply #11 654421079's post

You should always be yourself for you first. If there is anything I've learned in my past 40+ years, it's that nobody can love you unless you are you. Anything less is a lie and any love would then also be a lie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-12 14:08:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-5-12 11:01
You should always be yourself for you first. If there is anything I've learned in my past 40+ years, it's that nobody can love you unless you are you. Anything less is a lie and any love would then ...

thanks I benefit a lot from it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-12 14:18:57 |Display all floors
hatred can NEVER make ANYONE BETTER....

While understanding & forgiveness do!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.