Views: 5366|Replies: 35

are you a tiger or a hello Kitty? [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-5-10 19:11:11 |Display all floors
I usually am a hello kitty type of person .There are times however I can become a tiger.So I am both.
When you are always a hello Kitty people try to deceive you then you show them that you can be also a tiger.What about you?
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 19:26:49 |Display all floors
Both, sister   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 19:27:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2009-5-10 19:26
Both, sister   

:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 19:29:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-5-10 19:11
I usually am a hello kitty type of person .There are times however I can become a tiger.So I am both.
When you are always a hello Kitty people try to deceive you then you show them that you can be ...

Your thread reminds me of  a saying " lao hu bu fa wei, ni dang wo shi hello kitty a!" in China, which means if the tiger doesn't become furious or strong,
others may treat  him as a  hello kitty.Actually it IS a tiger.We can't deny the truth though tigers may pretend to be weak  and  a hello kitty sometimes.
haha, I don't know what I am trying to say. I am both too. I think few people are one side only .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 19:37:48 |Display all floors
tiger really strong... my boyfriend like eating tiger c_ck soup
after drinking he do me all night

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 19:38:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amylhz at 2009-5-10 19:29

Your thread reminds me of  a saying " lao hu bu fa wei, ni dang wo shi hello kitty a!" in China, which means if the tiger doesn't become furious or strong,
others may treat  him as a  ...

haha.wow.You have understood me.I would like to be only a hello Kitty but people oblige me to show the tiger part of mine haha.
:hug:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 21:11:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-5-10 19:11
When you are always a hello Kitty people try to deceive you then you show them that you can be ...

No,no,you are a TIGRESS,not a TIGER~~
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.