Author: xilaren

a woman with two lovers,does she know what love means? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-10 13:46:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yasawakic at 2009-5-10 12:57
Christian peoples, chinese han, and most of societies in our world pretend to claim "what is love". However, consummerism society made very different conception matching to the christian  ...

So you mean dating only one is exclusive?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 13:51:40 |Display all floors

Reply #50 amylhz's post

Yes, dating only one person is considered to be in an exclusive relationship I'd think. I don't think I could manage to date more than one at a time.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-5-10 14:21:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yasawakic at 2009-5-10 12:57
Christian peoples, chinese han, and most of societies in our world pretend to claim "what is love". However, consummerism society made very different conception matching to the christian  ...

OI definitely believe that loyalty in a relationship between a man and a woman means exclusiveness.
\I always believed that and I am happy my childrten have got similar conception.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 14:23:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-5-10 13:51
Yes, dating only one person is considered to be in an exclusive relationship I'd think. I don't think I could manage to date more than one at a time.

somebody who does that especially a girl is a person who shows that she has no morals.
Like the animals.They go here and there .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 14:30:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-5-10 13:51

me either I definitely  can't date more than one person at a time. Actually what I am trying to say is loyalty in a love affair means exclusiveness. But  
yasawakic  doesn't think so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 14:37:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amylhz at 2009-5-10 14:30

me either I definitely  can't date more than one person at a time. Actually what I am trying to say is loyalty in a love affair means exclusiveness. But  
yasawakic  doesn't think so.

you are a moral girl:hug:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 14:48:54 |Display all floors

Reply #54 amylhz's post

Yes, loyalty in a relationship is definitely one of the more important aspects of an exclusive relationship. If I had a partner who wasn't loyal, she'd be gone very quickly indeed!
I agree with xilaren in #55, amylhz is a very moral young lady....well done!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.