Views: 31857|Replies: 108

a woman with two lovers,does she know what love means? [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-5-8 15:00:25 |Display all floors
Again I will talk about my son who is  has been to Beijing.

He has got a love affair with a chinese girl for a couple of months or a little more.

Nothing wrong up to here.

This girl however she has had  a chinese boyfriend for five years.She told my son that she has no passion about the chinese and that she loves only my son.

From Monday until Friday the girl is with my son and on the weekends she is with the chinese.My son has also met her with him. one day.
The girl claims that my son is going to come back to his country so she may not have fate with him while the chinese is sure for her.

My son was patient for these two months after many quarrels and disagreements ,so finally he explained to her that he can not bear this kind of relatiionship ,that he can not trust her feelings that she is just an opportunist so he broke up this relationship.

My son's opinion and my opinion is that if the lady did not have feelings for the chinese and loved my son ,if she was honest and sincere she would risk being with my son until he left for  Greece ,
and if there was real love ,this distance would not be a limit.
We would welcome her to Greece and who knows she could have a good fate with my son.

Now my son and of course me do not trust this woman's feelings.
He says that he does not trust her and he does not want any contact with her.He can not accpt this behaviour.
I am asking you how can someone trust the feelings of a woman who spends her week with two men

me personally No.What about you?
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 15:06:57 |Display all floors
one is true love, another is heterosexual friend maybe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 15:32:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vivian625 at 2009-5-8 15:06
one is true love, another is heterosexual friend maybe

An opportunist has got feelings only for herself.She plays with people's heart and feelings just for her benefits.I have that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 15:32:47 |Display all floors
She is so busy dating with 2 men per week. What an odd thing..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 15:34:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by libbycrystal at 2009-5-8 15:32
She is so busy dating with 2 men per week. What an odd thing..

Especially at the weekend she must be doing overtime to cover the rest of the days.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 15:39:45 |Display all floors
It's advisable to leave her. How to tolerate this behaviour? Relationship  is kinda selfish.

If she is really in love with your son, it's impossible to date with other guy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 15:40:14 |Display all floors

Reply #1 xilaren's post

such a woman made men sick~~

a fickle woman's love is worthy ?
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.