Views: 1840|Replies: 8

wow, what should i do? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-8 08:10:51 |Display all floors
just now, i read newspaper. in the billionare list, chinese women own money averagely 4 billion each person. the richest woman is Yang hu yan. she owns money 15 billion. my god! how to use up her money? why so rich? what should we do? dear friends. how can transfer part of money to our pocket? if they don't give us money, nai nai de, we report them on tax bereau. nai nai de, they escape tax often.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 08:18:36 |Display all floors
I think it's not unfair if some people are richer than others. If everyone has the same money, I believe that the society and economy won't make any progress. We cann't envy the one who is richer than us, what we should do is try to work harder and earn more money. :) Maybe one day when you have lots of money, you also think than you are not rich enough. The desire for money won't stop, but you can change you way of thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 08:25:23 |Display all floors

Reply #1 Liu whore's post

She used to be worth so much more apparently until the global economic downturn. Isn't this the woman who owns "Bi Gui Yuan" or country gardens?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 12:13:07 |Display all floors

Reply #1 Liu whore's post

If she's suspicious of tax evasion,you could probably get some money from her by declaring that you're from tax surveillance department dealing with tax-dodging cases...
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 14:36:47 |Display all floors
byebye
[/img]http://www.ld12.com/upimg2/allimg/081228/10351812.jpg[/img]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 14:41:29 |Display all floors
i think if she still single , marry with her , so you have half money of her , lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 14:50:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by herdsman at 2009-5-8 14:41
i think if she still single , marry with her , so you have half money of her , lol

good idea!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.