Views: 28099|Replies: 149

How to forget the one who you love deeply? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-6 13:19:42 |Display all floors
When the relationship is fading and has come to end. What will you do? How to forget  the one who you love deeply?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 13:37:22 |Display all floors
If you mean the love between lovers, I may not have the right to say what to do. :)But I'm sure that if the feelings between two persons are different and not as good as before, one of you has changed, the relationship won't last long, just as you said the relationship are fading away. Then I think that we should just let go, be sensible and try to learn from it. It's meaningless to try to keep the relationship if one of you no longer cares about another, in such case, the relationship will become a bond or burden. I think love is just like an investment, if you only invest and pay, but never gain somethings, the love won't last long. So I suggest that you should try to make another new investment and be more careful and wiser.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 13:37:51 |Display all floors
TO ENJOY ANOTHER ONE'S LOVE
OR BUSY FOR WORKING
OR TRAVEL TO CHANGE YOUR MIND

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 13:45:01 |Display all floors
I think love is just like an investment, if you only invest and pay, but never gain somethings, the love won't last long.

It sounds reasonable.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-5-6 13:49:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by libbycrystal at 2009-5-6 13:19
When the relationship is fading and has come to end. What will you do? How to forget  the one who you love deeply?

For me if the relationship reaches to an end it means that either it was not mutual or it was not that deep .
Let's talk about the one of the couple who feels the deep love.

How can somebody forget?It depends on the situation.
If for example you are in love and the one you love feeds your feelings with his nice behaviour ,shows his warm feelings ,encourages you in difficulties ,cares about you ,be a good listen to you,and tries to treat you with affection then how can you forget such love.For me I would never.It would be impossible.
This love would stay in my heart for ever.

There are some cases however when love is not mutual ,then the one who is not in deep love does not care about his lover.
He or she never says a warm word about us ,never encourages our feelings ,on the contrary tries to kill us
,does things that he or she know that they will make us cry ,then mind starts working and a person's self protection starts working .
If the one does big sacrifices for years and the other is always negative ,then the wounds can recover more easily and in a shorter time .
How long can heart tolerate somebody who all the time takes revenge without explaining the reason.
You see it depends on the situation.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 14:01:06 |Display all floors
One has got another gf already, but the other one is still in deep love with him and trying to get the past back.BUt most of time, she felt depressed or frustrated when contacting him as sometimes he didn't reject calls or no response to messages./// And sometimes, he was talking happily with her on phone..

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-5-6 14:05:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by libbycrystal at 2009-5-6 14:01
One has got another gf already, but the other one is still in deep love with him and trying to get the past back.BUt most of time, she felt depressed or frustrated when contacting him as sometimes  ...

do not worry.The one who found another love so easily ,he had no feelings about her.

The girl has to wai a little time ,she has to hang around with friends and when she feels better she will find somebody else.Then a new love will cure all her wounds.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.