Author: alfaable

Do you feel depressed often? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-6 22:27:12 |Display all floors
I stay at home for a long time, and I can't  stand the life any longer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 22:31:24 |Display all floors
maybe it's the busy shedule that makes you tired. all you need is a refresh after work

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 22:36:22 |Display all floors
always,because i fell in love with the different girls,when i tried to telling her my love, i saw her hand in hand with a pretty boy !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 22:37:35 |Display all floors
hey. i can post on it !
what is going on ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 22:39:47 |Display all floors
vov, ok now !
sometimes, i  felt depressed, for those girls  with whom i fell in love always hand in hand with another pretty boy !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 00:02:40 |Display all floors
I exist for what I am.......So when countering things that make you frustrated ,we must cool down and ensure no complaints.....Remember  not to frown on things itself,but to take every chance to see it through and make a detailed plan of solving .....Then you'll find another gate open when you are blue ,or even losing the prospect of the future......And then pessimism doesn't make any sense

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 07:47:46 |Display all floors

Do you feel depressed often?

[color=Red][quote]
Do you feel depressed often?
When I  sometimes get tired,I do something,not to go to achieve my aim,feel depressed.
on the time ,right now I give it up.When I am in good mood ,I am busy with it .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.