Views: 63251|Replies: 841

diary of May,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-2 10:09:30 |Display all floors
Saturday, May 02, 2009
Labor day
For most of the workers, yesterday is a big day that all looking forward to it, because yesterday is labor holidays and except for services industry, workers were off for several days or for one day off. It is a pity for me, because I have only one day off, and even that one day off that the company cut the payment from our salary. Like my colleagues say:” I don’t care about money but I need a day for rest.”
Yesterday wasn’t the day for resting, I went out with my sister for shopping, Due to my careless, I went on the wrong bus and it took us more money to arrive at the destination, it was too crowd at the street for that special festival. At first we went and paid for the Internet access fee and phone charge, later we went to T/T some money back to hometown. It was the money that second brother gave it to me, he asked me to T/T the money back to family for expenditure, so I did.
That was too many people waiting, in front of me was a man with glasses, he constantly picked out his mobile phone and looked for something, but nobody phoned him anyhow. So I looked closer to his mobile phone and I saw the pictures of two kids, I thought they are his son and daughter, he is missing them, and it is the love from the parents.
The transportation is rather expensive, at normal days, from one place to another place is RMB8 and yesterday cost me RMB13, I could not wonder understand why people to earn money at this way. And the cost for living is expensive too. When we were shopping around, one simple shoes cost RMB 238, I could not understand who is capable of buying that, I used to think that one shoes cost RMB50 or so.
Later we came back and cooked for lunch and dinner, we didn’t go out again, I felt it isn’t good to go out for shopping at special festival.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-2 12:03:52 |Display all floors

Home~~~families~~~~

The Chinese Railways Bureau really does such kind of unpleasant thing to us.
And shopping should be take on the cool season.
It's better now for the Labor day lasts only 3 days.It wouldn't be special festival in the feature.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-4 09:51:50 |Display all floors

Reply #2 bombershow's post

Are you sure? The first day for labor holidays is a night....mare.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-4 09:52:06 |Display all floors
Monday, May 04, 2009
Appearance
Sometimes I don’t understand the word “appearance”, is it connect with success? Is men are like women, that beautiful women are not smart and smart women are not beautiful? This is the question I argued with my friend yesterday.
At first I talked about my experience, I told her that I met some very excellent men, but they are not handsome. In other word, they are a bit ugly. Let give one example, yesterday I met one friend, he is unmarried, I think mostly because of his appearance, he is not tall but very fat, not normal but very fat, and beside, his skin is dark, with his height and weight, and black skin, we can say he is a ugly man.
But with that ugly appearance, he is excellent in others, he bought a big house of his own, and he is a department manager in a famous company, I think he must be work hard and study hard, so he can be promoted and got well-paid.
That is another example, also a friend that worked for famous company and also a department manager, but he isn’t tall, he is only 160, but he is so successful.
Sometime I don’t really understand this world, I don’t know that the appearance is important or not, but at the first appearance, we do care about it. Or maybe the God is equal to everyone? That nobody is perfect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-4 20:30:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-5-4 09:52
Monday, May 04, 2009
Appearance
Sometimes I don’t understand the word “appearance”, is it connect with success? Is men are like women, that beautiful women are not smart and smart women are no ...

God is always fair.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-4 22:32:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-5-2 10:09
Saturday, May 02, 2009
Labor day
For most of the workers, yesterday is a big day that all looking forward to it, because yesterday is labor holidays and except for services industry, workers were ...

i think u might go through one special day with ur younger sister, right?

i also hv the same feeling as u, it's very expensive for clothes, shoes, cosmetic etc...
238yuan for one pair of shoes, that's normal these days.
but i also do doubt it's really true those people rambling in shopping mall could afford those expensive commodities. i only know i really couldn't that, it's very luxurious for me...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-4 22:41:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-5-4 09:52
Monday, May 04, 2009
Appearance
Sometimes I don’t understand the word “appearance”, is it connect with success? Is men are like women, that beautiful women are not smart and smart women are no ...

do u know of the old saying "GOD is always fair for every one. if SHE give u beautiful appearance, also SHE will let u lose something on other aspect".

back to ur topic, with good appearance, might be with unsuccess. contrarily also...
if u see one person with good appearance and very successful, he/she absolutely do exist in teleplay,

as for me, that's unfair, common appearance, unsuccessful, so i hv to conduct my common life every day.
this is called oridinary people, right?!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.