Author: Liu whore

will there be a war between china and america? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-2 14:26:02 |Display all floors

#41 #57

#57 General Electric- Boat Division

#41  I hope you're right but somehow i can't help thinking the leverage based on potential loss can hardly be a good enough reason to be assuaged by the present predicament of holding those bonds.  For one, six hundred billion dollars to the US is not the same as six hundred billion dollars to China on ppp basis. Second, the US still holds those proxy printing presses.  Since forex game theory started there, they might have already found a way to use it to justify printing dollars faster than its rate of market devaluation.  Third, there are many other countries holding dollars and doing business using it.  They may not feel the same confidence that China has a way around this problematic situation.  Bottom-line - confidence is fine, but trust the US to find a yankee way around their problem too.  After all, they invented the mess.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-2 15:23:17 |Display all floors

get out

please someone bored  get out!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-2 16:07:47 |Display all floors
it's a little serious to open this topic.
i think there won't be a war between these two of the biggest countries of the world.
because if they fight with each other, there won't be a winner.
all of them are victims. let the populace alone.
in modern war, the weapon is very advanced and mass destruction.
so,diplomacy will replace the war, and compromising is inevitable

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-2 16:49:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bon jovi at 2009-5-2 15:23

get out

please someone bored  get out!

its a thread dedicated to tongo, wu, and others, our "patriotics" politic "experts"

how stupid they are talking like profesionals here that they even dont know how to critize and correct our own people, for example or starting for this forum

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-2 20:10:18 |Display all floors
Unless there are only China and America as super-states in the world, American will try their best to avoid the real war against China. American are canny people they must benefit from one thing otherwise they won't do that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-2 20:18:03 |Display all floors
no war ,
almost of the people  want  a peaceful world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-2 20:33:04 |Display all floors
Just wondering where you get the source??
I don't think there's gonna be a war..which definitely will hurt the interest of both sides... why either US or China would do that???

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.