Author: Liu whore

will there be a war between china and america? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-29 17:21:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 17:22:08 |Display all floors

Do What is Needed

In several other threads, Western posters questioned why China needs to expand her military, especially the naval forces.

Even the Aussies see the danger.  Western governments are too unstable - one day they are your friend, next they will bomb you to stop your country's development.  Note that ONLY Western nations do that in the last 50 years.

China has more than enough reasons to be armed to the teeth, if she wants to enjoy peace.   Western bullies will leave you alone only if they figure that their noses will be bloodied if they try.

100 boomers would be a good start.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 17:50:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-4-29 09:23
Where's anstralia?

i wanna kick his&her ass~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 17:51:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Liu  whore at 2009-4-29 08:11
anstralia say there will be a war between America and china sooner or later. don't think this is a cow. things change quickly.how should we treat Tai wan? don't think all Tai wan people are freindl ...

haha,amazing,Maybe the reporter lost his mind.Taiwan issue,of course,is sensitive.However,I don't think it will cause battle with the two big country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 18:01:09 |Display all floors
If there will be a war , that can't be only between China and America . I don't think China will provoke the war , and if the America wants to fight , we will see . A war in 21st century , the worst thing is we die together , whatever !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 18:13:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by e=mc2 at 2009-4-29 10:55
America has launched a war in the World---Economic. yes,it's ture!
Although America has a lot of advantage weapon that just bullied the another counties. the actually goals is  to break down the E ...

i completely agree with you ...Obama is a smart guy! he knows it will be a big loss if there is a war between China and America.China is not like ther another countries..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 18:19:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by apan0509 at 2009-4-29 18:01
If there will be a war , that can't be only between China and America . I don't think China will provoke the war , and if the America wants to fight , we will see . A war in 21st century , the wors ...

The war in 21 century,it doesn't only depend firearm,also public voice,economy,logistics,etc..It is complex.Imagine,if battle,how US transport their provisions.China's submarine can get it out.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.