Author: Liu whore

will there be a war between china and america? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-5 22:11:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2009-4-29 10:36

don't you know the new word "Chiameric"?

what is the meaning of that word?I want to know!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-5 22:14:24 |Display all floors
If china and america fight with each other!Let's them fighting!Maybe I can become a rich man through the war!haha!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 00:11:02 |Display all floors
NO war   ,no

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 07:26:35 |Display all floors

Yes,But it is a far time later

I belive there will be a war between China and USA,Becouse the US must be declined,And It should start a war to resist   it.That is the interest group!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 14:46:04 |Display all floors
If mainland China attacks Taiwan then there would be a war, and the Chinese government knows it. American legislation requires the US government to protect Taiwan in the event of an attack and I would doubt PRC would want to fight with its largest customer. So if China fires first, yes, there will be a war. Which is why the status quo has been the same for so long. I know many Taiwanese people and they consider themselves to be Chinese of course, but not PRC Chinese. That's the issue. I think Taiwanese people fiercely protect their identity, but of course they are Chinese - the question is under what government? I think both the Taiwan govt and mainland China govt both know war is not an option and that trade and exchanges are the best way to find a "third way" to achieve peace in the Straits, which is why there is more cross Straits investment and travel. If Taiwan and PRC both continue this, then economically, socially, and culturally, PRC and Taiwan will be united as one, just not politically. But that is similar to one-country-two-systems. I am not sure if Taiwan will accept this. I think the best answer is for Taiwan to accept that regardless of borders and political differences, the peoples of mainland China and Taiwan are the same people (because they are!!), but governed differently. I think both Taiwan and PRC know not to give the Americans an excuse to start another war. The US always seems to have a place somewhere to pick a fight. It can pick a fight with the Arabs from Israel. With Russia from Western Europe. With North Korea from South Korea and Japan. With Latin America from Columbia. With Afghanistan from Pakistan. And with China from Taiwan. Don;t give them a reason to attack PRC.

[ Last edited by Shanghey at 2009-5-6 02:48 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 14:53:25 |Display all floors
If there's a war ,who will be the real soldier in China ,arethe soldiers really want to dedicate their livies ? I 'm confused .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 14:57:58 |Display all floors
Every soldier in the world dedicates his or her life to their country. Presume China is the same?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.