Views: 2749|Replies: 5

Nanjing!Nanjing! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-28 14:30:36 |Display all floors
Hi,Friends.

Have you seen the chinese movie of <NanjingNanjing>(The city of life and Dead)?

Which is directed by Luchuan.

I love this chinese younger man from his first movie <Xun qiang> and second <Kekexili>.

I can see the hope in his moive,

Now I am lookinig forword to seeing this movie in the cinema with wife.

But I am too busy with work and so I have to buy the extra 3 hours long DVD which cut by LuChuan himself in the later days.
U105P28T3D2469936F326DT20090413193244.jpg
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-28 14:48:58 |Display all floors
i am planned to watch this movie during labor day. but i also am afraid this will put down my mood once finish the watch....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-28 15:02:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2009-4-28 14:30
Hi,Friends.

I love this chinese younger man from his first movie <Xun ...

i'd also like to watch it,  that is a movie as worthy as the Schindler's List directed by Steven Spielberg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-28 15:14:56 |Display all floors
Oh i can't wait to see the new Star Trek!!! It will be the best movie of this year!

Nanjing (and let me cry for whatever other people did to my ancestors) movies depress me, and besides it reminds me of nothing as i was not even born back then!!! Oh and i am not Chinese!!  

响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-28 16:51:14 |Display all floors
i watched this movie on last friday.it is show me a lot of shocked scene.the history ,which is gave our chinese people much painful memories.we can't forget it.
i enjoy director LU that it is a shining spot in last plot. it's that japanese soldier (named JIAO CHUAN) recognize his mistake and release two chinese people. one of  the child,his smile is sunshine and plot is framed at that time.
i think it is a meaningful smile,which is seem to tell us that one day we must conquer japanese soldier ,reconstruct our garden and do ours owner.and this dream has been come true in nowadays.we all cherish nice life .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 01:16:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2009-4-28 14:30
Hi,Friends.

I love this chinese younger man from his first movie <Xun ...

I'm going to see the film in the cinema during this labor holiday,seems it's very popular among people around,hope I could get a ticket be3ore they are sold out.?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.