Views: 2690|Replies: 5

Do you like your roommates ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-27 15:41:30 |Display all floors
    I'm a college student and I have 5 roomates . In the first year , I think living in dorm is so funny , and I like my roomates . However , until now I know that all the harmony is just my  illusion .

For example , the girl I treated her as my real friend .Some day ,  I said words hurt her , but I even didn't know that did anything matter !  However , she is so sensitive and she is so deep . She didn't tell me that I had say something no good, neither did she forgive me . She remembered it by heart and defied me a bad egg . That's ok , because I do have said something  out of place , but let me know ! Not every one is so sensitive ,and even I'm naive.So I think she should tell me the matter and I'll apologize and I'll remember the lesson and never do it again . The fact is she keeps smiling to me and gossiping me .At first , I hate her , but now I'm blind of her , I regard her as nothing , but sometimes I angery when think of it .

I do feel it's hard living in group , and I'm now looking forward the graduation and  leaving them and  forgetting them at all .

Friends , what about  your roomates , do you like them or hate them , do you miss them or forget them at all ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 15:45:03 |Display all floors
If you have roomates you cant walk around naked or bring a date in the house! Maybe you should rent outside
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 17:19:42 |Display all floors
For this , i think the argument will be in every relation. Maybe "Thanksgiving sense "will let you be happy;
Sometimes , estrangement is made by myself ~~ Have a good day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 17:35:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by apan0509 at 2009-4-27 15:41
    I'm a college student and I have 5 roomates . In the first year , I think living in dorm is so funny , and I like my roomates . However , until now I know that all the h ...

learning how to get along with others is the first step in your college  life~~

any enmity or grudge against others will hurt you all~~

appologizing or forgiving will help you a lot but not trying to build up your Ager to others~~

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 18:00:56 |Display all floors

Reply #1 apan0509's post

Yes,when I was in college dormitory. The girls are easy going and warm hearted, maybe sometimes we did have a little conflict before,but we got along very well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 18:03:57 |Display all floors
All is well - so far.. although, we all knew each other previously.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.