Author: suffering2

I love my parents but... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-11 22:09:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by murphycanada at 2009-5-11 04:05
I would start by trying to build a nest egg for yourself. Try to launder a little money here and there for yourself. Keep saving and hiding some money over time. IF he comes home drunk and passes o ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-12 10:09:18 |Display all floors
your parents do care about your future life (without them), so you won't have economy problem with a rich guy...
then later i guess they were blinded by all the money... don't blame your parents, they are only human....

it's no use to blame any one now... 1st, get support by your parents, did you show them the black & blues he got you? if not, show them! they are your parents! 2nd, he's not around you 24/7, so if he beats you again, go to the hospital and the police, seeking for devoce.... you know what, as he abused you... his piggy bank gonna hurt after the devoce....

ppl make mistakes... if they were your real friends, they will forgive you.... and your ex, the one you loved most, do bother to contact him, he may have his new live already.... just leave him alone for your both's sake....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-12 10:40:35 |Display all floors
it is not misery for u
i think
the real misery is
u lost ur self
u don't obey what ur heart's warning

the biggest enemy is urself.
u shall over come!
conquest urself!

life should not be endured,but accept and enjoy
pls think more and make ur own decision
u have choice
u have choice
u have choice
u have choice
u have choice!
Aquarian★ミ

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.