Author: suffering2

I love my parents but... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-29 17:54:30 |Display all floors

to suffering2

Originally posted by suffering2 at 2009-4-28 20:56
Firtsly, I thank you all for advise and all comments of good and negative.

My parents tell me I will be happy if I find rich man to marry and not to the poor boy. I understand they want to sure  ...

i read your thread and your reply. actually i think it is YOU afraid of losing money. YOU  just push the responsiblities to your parents. you are a spoiled child, refusing to take your responsibility.

well your husband beat you. you deserve it!!!  why your husband should give your money, give your parents money, give your parents nice apartment in Shanghai when you don't love him. do you look after him well from love? do you really care about him? No?!!!   why he pays so much money for nothing? he is a business man!!! he pays you for the beat!!!

stop putting the responsibilities on your parents!!!! it is YOU. you are not 3.5 years old. you are 35. you are responsible for your own life.

it is not love make you married your husband. it is MONEY and FACE. it is a BUSINESS.  stop complaining. through the business, you earned much money, i think it is more than the money all my life can earn through hard work.

happy you don't have a baby. you WILL push your baby do things for MONEY and FACE  reasons.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 18:02:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by comeisgone at 29-4-2009 17:54

i read your thread and your reply. actually i think it is YOU afraid of losing money. YOU  just push the responsiblities to your parents. you are a spoiled child, refusing to take your respon ...

lol you're quite hard against her but actually quite true.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 18:03:54 |Display all floors
there are two kinds of parents; one support their children's choices, offerring suggestion. the other one give orders and push their children obey the orders. BUT the both kinds of parents love their children.

there are two kinds of children too; one , thinking about their parents' suggestion (orders), makes their own choices, the other one just obey the orders.

one should take responsibility for his/her own life, except they are really idiot.

to suffering2, i do not think what your parents do wrong, they are doing what they think is good for you. and i think now they still think it is better for you now than you stay with your ex bf. they did nothing wrong. they love you. they spoiled you---you don't know take your own responsibility.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 18:08:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by comeisgone at 29-4-2009 18:03
there are two kinds of parents; one support their children's choices, offerring suggestion. the other one give orders and push their children obey the orders. BUT the both kinds of parents love the ...

yeah
责任性。 not only guys should have this, but also girls.
Especially as his wife, your parent's daughter and most important your own life and living.
I hope you don't want to be a "money-catcher" sitting at home everyday and waiting for husband to give you money to spend...    he cheating outside is wrong mostly, but do we know his side, do we know if you cheated him or not, do we know you treats him good and take good care of him? Who knows.........   

Now it would be interesting if your husband came here and make his own "complain" post and we'll see both worlds to figure out who is being honest, who is cheating, and who is exaggerating.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 22:54:10 |Display all floors
Thank you again for all good intention people advises in here.

Comeisgone, Maybe you are correct. I love not much my husband as I love my ex bf in the beginning. Now I do not love him at all. He give me money you are correct. I ask you a question now. Do you allow your boss to beat you if your work is not good and you make mistake? Do you beat the ayi if she not clean the house as you like it? Do you agree your bf or husband shout and beat you if he not like what you cook and the tea not enough hot? Do you allow him to do shameful and beat you in the bed duty for to his pleasure?
I see your point. If for money you can beat other person because they deserve it.
You are right. I marry for to satisfy for my parents wishes because I believe they love me. I also regret. I say regret again. Look in the dictionary book the meaning of "regret". I have simple happy life with my ex bf before and I give up him. I maybe not brave as you. I not smart like you. Sorry if I look like to complain in here the forum. I say I hope can release my sad feeling. Maybe can help other to choose wisely. You read again my writing. I believe before my parents and now I pain. I before very naive and idiot. I suffer for not responsibility to choose for myself.

Auchengyu, Do you agree if you cheat and now your gf or wife should also cheat you? If she not treat you well and now you can treat her not well the same? Do you advise to me be immoral like my husband? I try my best to do duty as wife. I already not want to have more problem and be more beat to death. I gladly welcome to exchange the life to both of you and you can see to know to prove your points.
I am selfish. I afraid for myself. I have selfish family. I not fight because I not have the courage. I not ask in here to save me from the life I live now. Please do not insult my person more. I regret make mistakes in decisions in my life. I say maybe some other person have same pain like me. I hope other persons can learn not too late in life.

I carefully thinking to consider from the other person good advises.
I hope to all find a happy life whether in marriage or not. I hope you all have not selfish parents give you many pressures and orders and say to suicide if not to obey them. I hope you all to be with husband or wife or boyfriend or girlfriend to treat you well either rich or poor full of love in the heart and spirit. That is all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 23:58:17 |Display all floors
in our life , we need to be a bit selfish !
you're 35, think about u ,
you can't suffer all ur live and bear  a guy like that,
even your social conditions are reasonable, money don't make happiness,
so leave him , ask for the divorce,

i know a guy who had got the same experience as u and during many years, he couldn't stop thinking about her first lover who left him because of her parents,
result : now both of them are unhappy , she hates her husband, he feels lonely ,
God gives us a chance to be on the earth , so we must catch all opprtunities to profif of the life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-11 04:05:12 |Display all floors
I would start by trying to build a nest egg for yourself. Try to launder a little money here and there for yourself. Keep saving and hiding some money over time. IF he comes home drunk and passes out roll him and take a bunch his money. So that when you leave your husband you will be ok for awhile on your own. When you have enough money to last a few months or more Go back to Shanghai. I know face is important but sometimes what can't be changed must be endured. Start a new life and maybe there is a chance to find happiness. Besides you can not stay with a man who will beat you. Man is supposed to protect women not beat them. That is horrible I would divorce him and screw your parents. Who cares if they get kicked out of the house they put there happiness over yours. Now it is time to put your happiness finally over there's.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.