Author: suffering2

I love my parents but... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-28 22:04:02 |Display all floors

hi, dear

I am very sorry to hear that. Your husband is really not deserved your love. Leave him alone. You should be strong in you mind and against him.  I think it is a good way for you to get divorced. Life is meaningless if you leave one totally loss of yourself. I think we are living for ourselves.  You can creat fortune by your own wisdom not your husband because you are clever and intellegent. You can do a lot of things to make money rather than rely on your husband who actually  no longer cares about you. Can you pretend happy to live for the rest of your life?  You are still very young and there are many things meaningful for you to do.  35 is really not old or else. It is a stage of  mature beauty and full of wisdom.  You can do it, just believe youself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 05:29:47 |Display all floors
I feel it is my duty to obey to follow my parents wishes and it is pain in my heart to see my parents cry

Once choices are made in this crazy world, you had to live with them. I'm sorry but they were your choices. You had a chance to live with person you love, you had a chance to live with a guy who loved, took care of you, he was seriuos in his intentions. But what happened? You left him. So the choises were made. And the only person you have to blame is you. Nobody knows what life can bring... Now you have a rich husband and you live in your own house, but your husband doesn't treat you as a queen, and you don't  feel special anymore. I think our duty is to respect our parents, not to blindly obey them, because in the end you live your own life. We have a saying in russian "to live in a golden cage". I think the meaning is pretty obvious.

[ Last edited by ukrainian at 2009-4-29 03:40 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 09:20:55 |Display all floors
read ur story,i find :
1.you feel shame to confront your relatives,not your mom!
对,是你的感觉,不是你妈妈,你把这种感觉强加给你父母是不对的,你是你,你父母是你父母,你父母对你所有的要求都是建议,不会支配,你是一个活生生的大活人,没有哪个法律规定子女必须听父母的;如果你父母能支配你,那么是你自己的问题,你要从自身角度思考:是不是太过依赖父母?自己不能独立?作为一个人,我感觉独立是必须的,包括你情感,生活都应有某些方面的独立性!
2.you feel shame to confront you friends !
是你真正的朋友,你会感觉shame吗?你感觉shame,不能说出口,那么只能说他(她)不是你真正的朋友!
3.所有你现在承受的,是你自己的选择,既然选择了,就不要后悔(从来别后悔你做的决定,哪怕从亿万富翁成为穷光蛋),你现在要面对的是:1.能不能挽回你夫妻感情?你有没有自信和魅力来挽回?2.不能挽回怎么办?以后的路改如何走?3.你能在没有父母,没有丈夫朋友的情况下面对所有困难吗?你有那勇气吗?
4.要具有自己的人生观,价值观和世界观,这样你对事物才能有真正的认识,才会有对错的判断,才能真正独立的面对所有挑战,要知道世界早已男女平等了,谁也不能太依赖谁。
所以说一个人,不管男女都不能多愁尚感,郁郁寡欢,毅然决然点,有时候置之死地才能后生。当然先要问问你自己的能力和力量,勇气。如果没有,那就默默忍受现在的生活,期望他会变好些。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 15:24:01 |Display all floors
所有你现在承受的,是你自己的选择,既然选择了
生活都应有某些方面的独立性

Yep. These things I was trying to say in previous post. So we responsible for our choices, neither parents nor friends.

所以说一个人,不管男女都不能多愁尚感,郁郁寡欢,毅然决然点,有时候置之死地才能后生。当然先要问问你自己的能力和力量,勇气。如果没有,那就默默忍受现在的生活,期望他会变好些。

I really like this part. I wonder how many 成语 you have got. Amazing. But I really like them:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 15:45:25 |Display all floors
And I'd like to add another one 事与愿违!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 17:22:42 |Display all floors

Yeah, a divoice is unavoidable.

Originally posted by lhlh0628 at 2009-4-28 21:07
a long story but in deep sorrow.

as your parents cast all their eyesight to money and never cared about your true feelings, why do you still be afraid of their losing houses that originally donn ...

Yeah, a divoice is unavoidable. Why not end it at once?? If you end the unhappiness sooner, you will get the happiness later. You are capable women, and you can earn your life and support your parents. Life is full of hopes. We don't know what the future will be. Anyway we can try to make our future turn out towards the way we desire.
So don't pay much attention to the house. Money can buy a house, not a family. Money can buy a marriage, but not love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 17:25:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by flyjyet at 2009-4-29 09:20
read ur story,i find :
1.you feel shame to confront your relatives,not your mom!
对,是你的感觉,不是你妈妈,你把这种感觉强加给你父母是不对的,你是你,你父母是你父母,你父母对你所有的要求都是建议 ...

Yeah, I agree.
A freind in need is a freind indeed. Parents are all loving their children selfishlessly. So try your best to win a brand-new life.  A life with happy, healthy love. Live your dream life.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.