Views: 2688|Replies: 1

Please help me! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-21 11:45:02 |Display all floors
When I meet foreigners,Icann't talk with them .In private ,my oral English is  good.But I don't have courage to start a talk~~
   What should I do ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-21 16:52:56 |Display all floors
Just talk to them on  normal topics you are interested in and good at, avoid some questions they dont like.

Talking about the weather is always the best when you first meet foreigners. You can ask them what the weather is like at this time in their country, and the best season in their country. And exchange your opinion.

You can also talk about many things according to what purpose drives you to meet them, like what batpig said. As well as the difference between the jobs, you can talk about your experiences. Probably you willl find a very different solution and opinion to the issue that benifit a lot to you.

Everyone can make mistakes,  do not be afraid of making mistakes during talking.

Just say what you want to say.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.