Views: 1152|Replies: 2

i am angry with such thing. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-20 18:46:49 |Display all floors
lately, we know that the air ticket price will increase at the same time all over china. nai nai de, so strange, that mean the ticket price is still controlled by our goverment? if we don't buy the ticket ,if we think the price is too high, how can the ticket-price-increase be in effect?i think this behavire is foolish and childish. we are market economy.we also have train and bus. why increase the price? boost the domestice demand? nai nai de, i don't know what give such a bad advice? we should let the market determine the price. air ticket shoudn't be controlled by government artificailly. ta nai nai de.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 20:47:46 |Display all floors
i  am  an  employee  of  one  airline,because of   competion   in  aviation  among  native   airline,any  airline  in  china  lost  much,so  the  rising  of  tickets  is  one  solution  to   the  high  loss,we  have  noting  to  do  but  try  it  to  improve  the  price

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 20:58:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2009-4-20 20:47
i  am  an  employee  of  one  airline,because of   competion   in  aviation  among  native   airline,any  airline  in  china  lost  much,so  the  rising  of  tickets  is  one  solution  to   the  h ...

u have no choice?

who care us common people?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.