Views: 1855|Replies: 8

do you know zhao wei? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-18 22:07:40 |Display all floors
do you know zhao wei?

Zhao was born in Wuhu city.that was in 1975.do you know wuhu?wuhu is a commercial city of Anhui province.Wuhu is located north of changjiang river.but the city is built aside changjiang. in summer,many citizens swim in changjiang.wow,the city is beautiful.my hometown is only 15 kilometer  away from Wuhu city. when i was a boy, Wuhu is the heaven in my heart. nai nai de, we countryside boy are so poor.we could only have a change visiting wuhu several years.But, Zhao wei is a city bron city bred girl. how happy she is!

Zhaohui made her name since 1998,at that time,she was 23 years old,i was 20.   to tell you the truth,i often dreamed of Zhaowei. i even wanted go to beijing to meet her.you see,after all, we are contrymen from the golble size.

Zhaowei is a kind girl. though she becomes globle famous.she still is a honest girl rather than a pretender. many guys who is jealous of her wants to ruin her reputation. i can't agree with them.   for example, a Hunan rude man pour ---- and piss on Zhaowei's body. it was wrong. others plotted and let zhaowei ware the banner dress.and Zhaowei didn't know what does japnese banner look like.

I hope freinds can be kind with zhaowei. she is a good and kind and nice girl. indeed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 14:20:10 |Display all floors
yuanxinshen?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 14:23:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-4-20 14:20
yuanxinshen?

Allen, who is yuanxinshen?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 14:23:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wulanmio at 2009-4-18 22:07
do you know zhao wei?

Zhao was born in Wuhu city.that was in 1975.do you know wuhu?wuhu is a commercial city of Anhui province.Wuhu is located north of changjiang river.but the city is built asi ...

hey,remember you have posted the same thread before??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 14:27:17 |Display all floors
my god

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 14:29:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2009-4-20 14:23

Allen, who is yuanxinshen?

one disgusting guy here, he often change his name and post many of same thread again and again here.

yuanxinshen is his first name, i bet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 14:33:09 |Display all floors

Reply #6 allenmiao's post

Got you. Allen

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.