Views: 2668|Replies: 5

Should i stay on or go? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-16 13:06:02 |Display all floors
Yes,i want to change my job.I graduated last year, i am now in a small  factory I am not happy.i have just sent emails  in the past several  months, i am not sure about my future and my career,i do not know whether i should stay on ,or go to look for another job. I am disturbing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 13:23:07 |Display all floors
You'll need to ask yourself first why you are not happy with your current job.
If you cannot change your environment, then change yourself and get another job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 13:45:25 |Display all floors

Reply #1 joeisworried's post

Hi, first of all, you need to ask yourself that if you like the current job? why ? if what you had learned at school are helpful for your job now?if you always can get some helps from your colleagues when you are in trouble ?
Then you need to make a choice .
If I were you, I would choose -quiting.
Do not hesitate !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 14:09:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeisworried at 2009-4-16 13:06
Yes,i want to change my job.I graduated last year, i am now in a small  factory I am not happy.i have just sent emails  in the past several  months, i am not sure about my future and my car ...

I am unhappy because the job is not what i  expected before i came,  and the enviroment is not good.There is no company culture,no company value ,no rules,no teamwork, because it  is a samll company,i have no one to share my fellings.And the boss is so  busy he even have no time to talk to me,the newly recruited man.I can not see my future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 14:27:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by andy sun at 2009-4-16 13:45
Hi, first of all, you need to ask yourself that if you like the current job? why ? if what you had learned at school are helpful for your job now?if you always can get some helps from your colleagu ...

I do not know , maybe i like the job,but not the way it is and the company enviroment,i do not like my colleague,we differ in disposition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 22:19:12 |Display all floors
Quit it and find a new job.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.