Views: 14105|Replies: 45

Historically, Chinese males can't keep their pants on. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-15 15:20:50 |Display all floors
Personally, I've always found this to be quite shocking. Historically and even today, it is socialy acdeptable to a degree (presently) for a married Chinese male to have a mistress. Particularly if that male is wealthy and/or a person of authority. I've observed on numerous occasions: an elderly Chinese male (sugar daddy) seen regularly with a very attractive, much younger Chinese woman. Do Chinese woman just turn a "blind eye" to this or do they just accept it as a Chinese male privelge? Are Chinese males simply not able to "keep their pants on"?
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-15 16:40:40 |Display all floors

Reply #1 canada_man's post

Nice way to start a flamefest in a Chinese site....not! Some things just aren't our business ya know so turn a blind eye and leave them to themselves!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-15 17:21:28 |Display all floors

Deal with the issue "exportedkiwi".

You know as well as I do that this is a moral/human rights issue. Chinese males have their psuedo-inflated moral priveleges and Chinese woman have theirs which are much down to earth and morally acceptable.  Their is a tremendous distance between acceptable male and female Chinese morals and this is wrong. Stay tuned. Read the replys to my post. I bet you 1 Yuan most replies disagree with you. This is my effort in being "part of the solution" to 1 aspect of human rights in China. Your effort is only "part of the problem".
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-15 17:26:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2009-4-15 15:20
Personally, I've always found this to be quite shocking. Historically and even today, it is socialy acdeptable to a degree (presently) for a married Chinese male to have a mistress. Particularly if ...

Yeah, what you said is a phenomena nowadays. I look down upon such men and women. Men takes too much attention on out-looking and these women pay too much attention on wealth. Personally I think they are pity. Such love affairs can not stand for long-term at all. They are not responsible for their future life and family members. What a pity!!! What a shame!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-15 17:27:28 |Display all floors

Chinese site? NOT!

This is English site. Everything is written in English.
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-15 17:27:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-4-15 16:40
Nice way to start a flamefest in a Chinese site....not! Some things just aren't our business ya know so turn a blind eye and leave them to themselves!

Hello, kiwi, haven't seen you here for a long time. Glad to see you again. Hope you everything goes well.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-15 17:56:30 |Display all floors

To: exportedkiwi

Go to post:  http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/vie ... &extra=page%3D1    MY BOSS LOVES MY MARRIED COLLEGUE.
At this very moment, their are 39,511 views and 647 replies to this post. I think this indicates an overwelming interest in Chinese moral values/issues. Most of us know the difference between "right and wrong". Married boss and married collegue post is morally unacceptable. My post, "Historically, Chinese males can't keep their pants on" deserves discussion.
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.