Author: canada_man

Chinese Woman (not all) - in/wanting foreigner relationship. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-16 22:41:44 |Display all floors
too superficial ,just isolated cases, I believe overwhelming majorty women wanting&in foreign relationship pursue real love,honest and  have good intentions. i feel sympathy for the friends' experience.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-17 03:02:27 |Display all floors

China is "cool".

Originally posted by mayalice at 2009-4-16 10:11
..i don't agree with u...i think that who likes money ...who must like visas.....and i can't feel that most foreign countries are better than China....:)

For the most part, we live in a relatively free world. People can choose which country they would prefer to live in. It is not a matter that other countries are better than China. China is better than many other countries. Many other countries are better than China. "Better" is so subjective. What's better for you may not be better for me.
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-17 05:07:43 |Display all floors

dating sites

most chinese ladies are beautiful on these dating sites,and they can pick and
choose and select the man who is going to be most beificiall to them,,ie
financialy,,but there are a lot of genuine ones who are just after true love and i
know because i have a choise of three and i cant make my mind up which one
to choose

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-17 08:25:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by denolie at 2009-4-16 16:07i have a choise of three and i cant make my mind up which one
to choose

If your heart cannot tell you which one then perhaps none of them is the right one for you. If you choose do so sincerely and then break all contact with the others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-17 22:02:38 |Display all floors

Best advice.

Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2009-4-16 21:00

pls see #13~~

Honesty, truth, sincerity is all that is required. No games. No internet fun. No lies. Be the real person who you are today. Think before you act. Think before you write. If you only wish to hurt people, you are in the wrong forum.
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-17 22:15:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chuckster at 2009-4-16 20:41
True, not all women or even men have the same goals in a relationship.  There have been Chinese women ripped off by foreign men for money.  My gf lives in northern China and is 41,  she is one of a ...

every time i see what you said about your gf, and soon she will be your wife, i am touched ,even tears. so precious and warm. Has she ever seen your reply in this forum? :):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-18 20:13:17 |Display all floors
I tell her about forum, but she doesn't look.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.