Views: 20444|Replies: 47

Chinese Woman (not all) - in/wanting foreigner relationship. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-15 14:30:12 |Display all floors
The following is controversial but based on my experience, I agree with it 100%. The following information, is a letter to me by a practicing marriage/relationship expert in China who only speaks from experience:

Dear ******:
I understand now what you meant. Thank you for your feed back and additional information.
While any type of relationship and especially those of a cross-culture nature has it's difficulties, the very unfortunate aspect is that there are those people, (mostly female here) who are seeking these relationships only in order to grab self gratification’s. This is usually in the form of money and/or visas to another country. This is a personality issue at heart and has been around a long time although it seems to have been on the increase for some time.
Chinese females, (not all but quite a few) have the ability to be very heartless and selfish, which is also endemic in much of the population here. Much of the Chinese nature also exists in that many are very arrogant due to their belief that there is only their world that often matters. (My disclaimer, no not all Chinese but many) They are often in the belief that this is all justified as long as they act to obtain whatever they want and will justify it by whatever means. This is why you can see so many walking, going around in what seems to be their own little world.
These things of which I could not print publicly right now is what I am imparting to you.
I wish you the best of luck in the future.
Regards,
Dr. **********
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-15 18:31:18 |Display all floors
Thats very informative and i can see why your correspondant describes Chinese women as 'arrogant'

On the many Asian dating sites the women often descibe themselves as 'very attractive'  and 'beautiful'

This is certainly presumptuous and arrogant but i hadn't thought about their selfishness not being in a position to know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-15 22:10:26 |Display all floors
Actually, in my opinion, not only Chinese women but all over the world. When i loginned my Skype and tried to find some female friends who are not Chinese, i saw the introdution that almost are the same, attractive and beautiful, even more directly, just want to have sex. What the hell is that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 08:46:24 |Display all floors

"Some" Chinese woman, not all.

Originally posted by douyuxu at 2009-4-15 22:10
Actually, in my opinion, not only Chinese women but all over the world. When i loginned my Skype and tried to find some female friends who are not Chinese, i saw the introdution that almost are the ...

The post essentially says that "some" Chinese woman are "full" of themselves. Particulary those interested in a crossculture relationship and the reason why "some" Chinese woman seek a crossculture relationship.
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 10:08:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by douyuxu at 2009-4-15 22:10
Actually, in my opinion, not only Chinese women but all over the world. When i loginned my Skype and tried to find some female friends who are not Chinese, i saw the introdution that almost are the ...

the nature of human leads to it~~

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 10:11:09 |Display all floors
……oops

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 10:11:10 |Display all floors

i think it is a mistake...

..i don't agree with u...i think that who likes money ...who must like visas.....and i can't feel that most foreign countries are better than China....:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.