Views: 2774|Replies: 8

vietnamese girls want marry chinese men. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-14 19:14:28 |Display all floors
now, many vietnamnese girls want marry chinese men.why? for moeny and comfortable life. compare with American, nai nai de, we are also poor. but comparing with vietnam, we are rich.do you know? freinds.you see, money is so important. only 0.2 million yuan rmb, you can marry a very beautiful vietnam girl. marriage is only a matter of emotion. it is also a matter of money and wealth. perhaps you don't agree with me.ok,i don't want argue with you. i hope vietnam can become richer and richer.then vietnam beautiful girls don't need marry a chinese man far away from their own country and hometown.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-14 22:47:32 |Display all floors
Yes and its already a big problem in some country little cities in china where most little children speak vietnamese and no more chinese.

Another truth of these human migration phenomena is that many chinese girls dont find husband because they think nowaday chinese men kept too old and backward conception, i m the first surprised as it is something i heard many many times by myself, so its more easy to convince poor vietnamese girls. However, not so easy for mainland men as taiwanese men already viet girl from many years now, making the price of this business -yes its a business- higher and higher, up to 2000 3000 usd.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-15 02:40:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Liu  whore at 2009-4-14 19:14
now, many vietnamnese girls want marry chinese men.why? for moeny and comfortable life. compare with American, nai nai de, we are also poor. but comparing with vietnam, we are rich.do you know? fre ...

What would happen after the marriage?     :)

If nai nai de = 他妈的  

then when nai nai de being combined with the adjective and noun "good son (好儿子)"

The result would become a very civilized statement....

Nai nai de good son (奶奶的好儿子)....right?

Pretty neat!......

COOOOOOL                                :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-15 16:32:01 |Display all floors
that's still too expensive for me.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 05:18:00 |Display all floors

angelwill214@yahoo.com

angelwill214@yahoo.com
Hi
How are you  hope all is movig fine. I was at(bbs.chinadaily.com.cn)where i seek for honest lover and i meet your profile then i drop by to know who this was, i will like to know more about you. you can email me at( angelwill214@yahoo.com ) i wait to see you soon
angel

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 05:22:56 |Display all floors

angelwill214@yahoo.com

angelwill214@yahoo.com
Hi
How are you  hope all is movig fine. I was at(bbs.chinadaily.com.cn)where i seek for honest lover and i meet your profile then i drop by to know who this was, i will like to know more about you. you can email me at( angelwill214@yahoo.com ) i wait to see you soon
angel

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 05:23:15 |Display all floors

angelwill214@yahoo.com

angelwill214@yahoo.com
Hi
angel

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.