Author: eastsir

i am turned down..sorry [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-6 11:23:18 |Display all floors
i was turned down by someone recently too, and i don't want to fight any more. i just feel so disappointed.

It's not i started all of that. I don't want to blame or say who cheated or did wrong thing, but just want to leave and never see this guy for the rest of my life...

we still have a lot of other things to mind and care besides love, let along fake love, and dishonest people...

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-6-6 12:04:08 |Display all floors

where can we ask for visa expansion?

Does anyone know where can somebody go to ask for some days visa expansion in Beijing?Do ayou know if it is easy to get it?
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-6-6 12:05:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-6-6 12:04
Does anyone know where can somebody go to ask for some days visa expansion in Beijing?Do ayou know if it is easy to get it?

sorry wrong place to post this thread
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-20 19:55:27 |Display all floors

Don't be discouraged

I believe every will meet his or her soulmate. It is just a matter of time.So let us wait and see. I now have a lot of friend  aroud me, most of who have boyfriend. But, I am never togher with one who is not , in my opinion suitable for me. Whaat I want to encourage you is that God will arrange you meet the wrong girl before you meet your Miss right. You should be happy that you are nearer to you dream girl. Come on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-20 20:00:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-4-15 17:01

of course girl will turn down Mr. Miller, as he is a gay, right?

He is not a gay............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-21 09:40:10 |Display all floors
To the OP, please put things in perspective. There are people dying and starving in the worls. babies with no food or water or clothes. War, fighting, terrorism. Please, consider your life to be lucky because there will always be people in a worse position that you. Not so long ago, in less than 12 months, I lost my mother, my father, my girlfriend and my job. However, I am still strong, and still young. Have faith and try to be happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-24 20:28:13 |Display all floors
Come on,brother
I am the same as you
But i believe i could find my love

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.