Views: 2089|Replies: 10

a girl get new life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-11 18:58:38 |Display all floors
a girl, only 15 years old. two years ago, she made a boyfriend. perhaps the girl is too beautiful. and perhaps the boy is too uncomfident. the boy inscribe script on the girl's skin. each month, about 10 characater. the words are rude and terrifying. such as "I am a whore". " i only love you" . now, the girl's skin is full of those script. last week, the girl got a chance and ran towards police station.police caught the boy immediately. then the girl was sent to a beauty salon. fortunately, all the script can be removed by a new technique.

nai nai de, here, i tell all men. you can inscribe script on women's skin, you can't do this on their heart. be confident. all brother.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-12 10:59:23 |Display all floors
The story is terrible.I heart another news also bout crazy love a few days ago.A ecdemic guy and local girl who was in high school fell in love.But after few month,the girl felt they were not suitable because of education and family,however she advised the boy should read more book and learn more,after all the girl chose leave.The boy no doubt cann't accept,they chat many times but girl insist.The boy lost his temple and kill her bloodily.Young guys love is both sides blade,it isn't a game!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-12 11:21:33 |Display all floors
terrible! horrible! but,the girl like to be done!why not protest at the first time?!!
I believe i can fly,I believe i can touch the sky!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-12 11:45:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by heaven house at 2009-4-12 11:21
terrible! horrible! but,the girl like to be done!why not protest at the first time?!!

Maybe confused by love!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-12 21:44:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Liu  whore at 2009-4-11 18:58
a girl, only 15 years old. two years ago, she made a boyfriend. perhaps the girl is too beautiful. and perhaps the boy is too uncomfident. the boy inscribe script on the girl's skin. each month, ab ...

are you a girl who shouted out such claim?

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-12 23:43:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by justwowo at 2009-4-12 10:59
The story is terrible.I hearSample Textt another news also bout crazy love a few days ago.A ecdemic guy and local girl who was in high school fell in love.But after few month,the girl felt they were not suita ...

crazy love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-12 23:46:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by justwowo at 2009-4-12 10:59
The story is terrible.I heart another news also bout crazy love a few days ago.A ecdemic guy and local girl who was in high school fell in love.But after few month,the girl felt they were not suita ...

i think the girls should learn some kongfu to protect herself and avoid from the unnecessary hurt .
LOVE IS FAIR. WE SHOULD RESPECT EACH OTHER. WE  CANT PUSH ANY PART TO DO UNWILLING THINGS.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.