Views: 2266|Replies: 7

we need change!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-11 17:47:41 |Display all floors
time flying away...it’s nearly one year since graduated from college. seems seldom classmates or friend to keep contact so frequently as before...every one have individual life and career...
I have worked in LG Electronic Huizhou for eight months almost. and it seems accustomed to work life.
But always I miss the happy time when I and my campus dorm brothers and friends had spent….miss xiaoqi. who is a excellent girl I liked at one time. We have apart for one year, but i still remember clear days together that I would never forget and attached feeling would not be vanish. Thought it is only a turn,actually is a lifetime. there has many things not to do and words to say.
.....do u remember the things we used to said? I were so sentimental when I think of yesterday. why did those things get me so sad?only I would feel frail at midnight that we can’t be together for some reasons .now I think I should say goodbye to past.,for I know the times always not be back. May be regret is a perfect result ....
It is real life that we have face to. May be we should learn to grow up…..to understand the real meaning of love…to undertake responsibility for belong to urself, no matter family love、friendship、affection and so on,
we all should cherish the things owned nonce. and I believe the blessedness is not missing,
would occur at corner of some place.haha.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-11 17:59:59 |Display all floors
Yes,I agree with you.
I also want to change~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-12 11:49:04 |Display all floors
Young guys,when you change,you'd better choose a good way!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-13 10:07:01 |Display all floors

Reply #2 DonQuixote's post

thanks for your advice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-13 11:04:43 |Display all floors

i'm preparing for a change, too~

knowing the process of it gonna be rather tough and uncomfortable, I need time to smooth my mood and instill courage into my heart~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-13 15:33:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dughai at 2009-4-11 17:47
time flying away...it’s nearly one year since graduated from college. seems seldom classmates or friend to keep contact so frequently as before...every one have individual life and career...
I ha ...

i have worked in my present company for 16 months ,i also want to change the presnet situation including the job,the way of life
i plan to search a new job in next month and leave my present company.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-13 15:45:37 |Display all floors

Reply #1 dughai's post

change the limit, and exceed ourselves!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.