Views: 1287|Replies: 2

what a strange banker! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-8 18:49:34 |Display all floors
Xinzhou city,shanxi province.  a county state owned banker. only 40 years old. three years ago, he began chat on line. do you know? naked chat. his friend is a guangzhou woman.only 35 years old. the woman married a Nigerian man. they had a son. when the woman began chat with the banker, she didn't know where her husband is. the negro guy is not good man.

during the three years naked chat, the woman asked the banker remit money to her many many times. totally, 6.5 million yuan rmb was remitted to the woman. even the woman still feel guilty sometimes. so she repaied the banker money about 1.5 million yuan. the banker's wife is beautiful. the guangzhou woman is ugly.no one know the real reason completely. in the end, police interfere this thing. the banker said:" she is beauty in my heart"

why i tell you such story? in love field, there is really something we can understand and explain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-11 16:11:18 |Display all floors

Reply #1 Liu whore's post

I knew after you told, haha!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-12 10:18:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Liu  whore at 2009-4-8 18:49
Xinzhou city,shanxi province.  a county state owned banker. only 40 years old. three years ago, he began chat on line. do you know? naked chat. his friend is a guangzhou woman.only 35 years old. th ...

I want to know how can the banker earn 6 million and send to the woman after all.Is it his salary?I don't think so!I guess it is not simple love,at 40s men are practical and sense.Maybe the womon catch secret of the banker.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.