Views: 14639|Replies: 53

★ミhave u ever got an internet lover? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-8 11:05:36 |Display all floors
have u ever got an internet lover?how many times u fall in that kind of love?
do u think it is good or bad for u?
is it really fulfill ur empty heart?

how about ur opinion of transnational internet love?if the one can move free to ur country,are u will to meet him/her?
(no need to talk about tricker)

pls feel free to show ur points..:)
Aquarian★ミ

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2009-4-8 11:31:08 |Display all floors

Falling in Love through Internet ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-8 18:42:12 |Display all floors
Ive considered it very seriously as an Englishman looking at Chinese dating sites.  But my head tells me its the risk of failure is high  

But i still wouldn't mind a holiday in China and if i had somebody to meet that would at least make it interesting  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-8 20:38:32 |Display all floors
I have experienced four or five online romances, but looking back, if I had the choice, I would not repeat my foolies, because I think they were basically a waste of youth. But this does not mean that I were not serious or devoted back then.

A man that deserves a love of depth should have the courage to bear the direst loneliness instead of avoiding it by fooling around talking nonsense on the net.
The bluest of all souls

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-9 04:20:24 |Display all floors
yes i have met a lady ifrom guongzou i will meet her in november

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-9 09:49:55 |Display all floors

i have

there has one times or twice i met the net friends,that times is i studing at school,but after the frist time to meet,i didn't see them again.because they just wanna u be gf...nobody wanna be friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-9 10:02:12 |Display all floors

internet lover

see from the title by writer,before one boy bring to my mind.That is last year,we chat on line now and then,and then we met one day.Speaking frankly, I had no impress of him,and he was a stuf\dent in the college,graduted in July last year.We contact with each other sometimes,I found that it is not I wanted.He can not give me anything.He didn't give the calling to me anytime,the reason is that the calling fee is much expensive,So I call him almostly.It is a joke.So I really regret it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.