Author: sheila_ling

★ミhave u ever got an internet lover? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-10 07:23:13 |Display all floors
love is based on understanding!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-10 08:17:48 |Display all floors
thanks for your question,difficult people have difficult opinons on it,as far as i concerned,its possible make friends,if wanna make lover,thats absolutely impossible, you already got hitched,so if you make lover with her or him,it meaning you will run after two hares,you will catch without,if you are single,its possible make friends,maybe becoming girlfriends or boyfriends,dont always addict into socalled internet love,why not hunt your MR.Right or MS.right in realstic,thats what i wanna say!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-10 08:19:49 |Display all floors
This is how my  I met my tai tai. We wrote each other very often and did video chat as well. We knew each other online almost one year before meeting in person. Then we married a few months later. She is very beautiful and I love her quite deeply. I like to call her my da mei nu.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-10 09:22:50 |Display all floors
i had got a international lover when i was a junior student  in university. accurately, he was introduced to me by one of my roomates for they were classmates in senior middle school. then, we had been chating for half of semester. we felt good, then we had dates. now ,we have married.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-10 10:56:38 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by haision at 2009-4-9 11:09
i had been suffer a case ; however we also can't  consider all the thing was virtual on the internet, all the thing were need human to sentence; so we are the main role on the internet, we need to make ourself to be master of net............

WE ARE MASTER OF INTERNET...HAHA...GOOOOOD:)
Aquarian★ミ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-10 11:00:24 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by andy sun at 2009-4-9 12:34
So many people are cheated by their so-called boyfriends or girlfirends of another end of internet ,which is painful lessons for us .
When you are dating your inertnet lover, pls do not forget time will reveal a person's heart.

oh..remind me one song:
IT JUST A METTER OF TIME IM SURE
BUT TIME TAKES TIME I CANT HOLD ON
Aquarian★ミ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-10 11:09:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-4-9 19:14

Sometimes this love can kiil you.If one day the one you love tells you not to write to him any more or reveals you that you are so far away that you mean nothing to him.
Then all your world is being detroyed and falling into pieces.

oh........yes,if u dare to take pains from it,mabe u will not get hurts..
but contradictorily,who can avoid pains/hurts when u devoted ur heart into it??
that's y we are human being..:)
Aquarian★ミ

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.